not going to buy anymore gold for WD

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not going to buy anymore gold for WD

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

not going to buy anymore gold for WD

What is going on GREE??? the WD points are insanely low this time I have almost gone through my first batch of gold just to get crappy points. The first target you get high not like last WD then after that, the points have gone down to half well I'm not getting gold for the next day I'll go use my iTunes credits on clash of clans

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Stop spending...they don't listen to words. Only $-cha ching-$ talks to these fools

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Stop spending...they don't listen to words. Only $-cha ching-$ talks to these fools
    exactly..they just keep treating us like dirt..now they are starting to take the only thing that was fun to me away Wd points..i enjoyed this event and now to hit someone 50 lvls higher and same rank and only got 212 wd is insane

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    What he said.

Plus this week Gree decided to ignore basic questions like the end time of live events and even acknowledge events had issues like the personal LTQ. They continue to amaze me with their poor service and ability to run games with major issues.
    Last edited by 2000y2k; 05-02-2014 at 10:22 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Long overdue decision Belle & whoever else joins the cause - but NOT because of points, points are just feeding the GREEd... ;]

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's easy to say to not spend anymore but I am in a very strong faction Tha you have to score points in order to stay in the faction. I will get my points one war or the other but because I am a officer I have to deal with everyone one in faction that is struggling to get there points. This is bull crap. Now we have to figure out what people should be able to get and deal with frustrated players because they only have enough money for one vault for war. Gree the more you mess up this game the harder you make it on officers in factions that spend alot of money to play this game. I hope all the officers take gree stupidity into consideration before they start kicking good players after war for not getting there required WD points.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Guys you realize if the population is getting lower scores it equals no change. Yes you will have to hit more to make your min reqs... But also the general scores to tier will be less. Getting less points isn't a problem unless it's only you. When everyone gets less points it shouldn't affect you in the way you claim.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^^its another change to the game with no info prior to its release. It's not jus the lowering of scores. It's the disrespect of changing play without consultation or transparency. Perhaps it's not a bad change but we should know prior.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree made it easy for me, I haven't spent a penny and I'm usually 4 vaults a month, when that goes ill probably get my life back

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It appears either everyone is streaking or else everyone else is done blowing a bunch of money on gold for WD. Ferr would be proud!
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Post Count
    Same here fergus,not spent a penny so far this war and won't be either,usually score 150-300k ,il be lucky to get 50with these points,hit a guy 300 21 higher than me got 150 ish,hit a lvl 62 and got the same!

Sorry guys but it's going down the pan,clash of clans is good,hopefully sup won't takeover that too,don't think it works like this crap though.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This game has peaked. They aren't going to shut down anytime soon, but you will see the customer service get worse (is that even possible?), beta testing will be reduced and then eliminated, and finally events will start to break down and then no longer be offered. 12-18 months tops, this game is over.

As for the gold, I will no longer spend a cent on this game. It isn't customer service if they don't even listen to and understand the initial complaint. If I called Comcast and said I wanted info on their tiers of service, and they told me they were sorry that my iPhone was no longer working, and they did this for every caller, those CS associates would be unemployed. That's what's happening here.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The highest i got was 383 from hitting someone level 283 while im level 132
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    wha, wha all the people with the artificial advantage for WD points are all now crying like babies because you're no longer being subsidized by Gree.

Cry me a river, and face the reality most vets have been enduring for years.

Not a good time to be a camper anymore, finish some quests, do some PvP get some valor, raid for cash and use resources to build higher stats.

This is a change that was long overdue and I guess Gree does listen to its customers, just takes them years!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Stop complaining, everything is on the same playing field here. just cause you get crappy points doesn't mean others are getting amazing points