Orbs dropped by Epic Boss not received

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Orbs dropped by Epic Boss not received

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Orbs dropped by Epic Boss not received

During this leg of the Epic Boss I noticed I did not receive the orbs that the splash screen indicated the Boss had dropped. I also earlier experienced the same issue mentioned in another thread about not being able to vault the orbs. I also got the notice "updating guild data" when I tried to vault orbs.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting this, I had seen the message on the splash screen that bosses were dropping Orbs a number of times. I (wrongly) assumed these had been received and were included in those I was putting into the Guild Vault. Seeing this thread I thought I'd check and it's happening to me too. Screen says I have won a scrappy 120/120 ish unit and Boss has dropped an Orb, go to put it in Guild vault, nothing there ...

Thanks for (literally) nothing Gree. I know it is incomprehensibly petty to send a ticket for missing out on 1 Orb (that I know of) but I'm sending one anyway ... BBx
    I do not shave for Sherlock Holmes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am having the same problem
    -D

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Not to mention the drop rate general was extremely low

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There hasent been much said on hear..prob cause either not meny people noticed...or they just don't care about this issue.. But everyone has had the same issue on orbs from the epic boss. Says you got one...but it was never in your inventory when you go to donate.
    Daily player

Post Count
    I had the same problem... Should have had 9 orbs as "bonus" after having killed EB... But got nothing
    PLUS the orbs general drop rate extremely low. In my guild, small (8 members) but active, we just got 200 orbs... to be compared to the 900 we usually get