My 4 year old son deleted a building, CS told me tough luck

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 4 year old son deleted a building, CS told me tough luck

Articulate Author
    Post Count

My 4 year old son deleted a building, CS told me tough luck

I play this game on two devices, my iPhone and my son's iPod. I had both devices sitting side by side yesterday, and I was collecting on my iPhone. My son came up and excitedly said "Daddy's game! Daddy's game!" and touched his iPod repeatedly. In the process, he sold one of my level 10 boost buildings. I asked CS if they could restore it, but because there's a confirm button, I've been told tough luck.

It's not like I'm asking for them to bring back a building that is no longer available. I paid for this building once before. I paid for the upgrades once before. I used all that time once before. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask to have it restored.

What I do think is unreasonable is them telling me tough luck. In the length of time it took to reply to my inquiry, it could've just been done- and I know for a fact they have restored other buildings for other people AFTER the introduction of the confirm button. I suppose I shouldn't have expected anything less.

I realize I'm going to have some critics tell me to just put on my big boy britches and rebuild and re-upgrade it. Welcome to my blocked list in advance.
    Last edited by Socks; 05-02-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: spelling

Lurker
    Post Count

Im with ya bud

Quote Originally Posted by Socks View Post
    I play this game on two devices, my iPhone and my son's iPod. I had both devices sitting side by side yesterday, and I was collecting on my iPhone. My son came up and excitedly said "Daddy's game! Daddy's game!" and touched his iPod repeatedly. In the process, he sold one of my level 10 boost buildings. I asked CS if they could restore it, but because there's a confirm button, I've been told tough luck.

It's not like I'm asking for them to bring back a building that is no longer available. I paid for this building once before. I paid for the upgrades once before. I used all that time once before. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask to have it restored.

What I do think is unreasonable is them telling me tough luck. In the length of time it took to reply to my inquiry, it could've just been done- and I know for a fact they have restored other buildings for other people AFTER the introduction of the confirm button. I suppose I should've have expected anything less.

I realize I'm going to have some critics tell me to just put on my big boy britches and rebuild and re-upgrade it. Welcome to my blocked list in advance.

I say. YOUR RIGHT BUD! They just want more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Post Count

What I do think is unreasonable is them telling me tough luck. In the length of time it took to reply to my inquiry, it could've just been done- and I know for a fact they have restored other buildings for other people AFTER the introduction of the confirm button. I suppose I should've have expected anything less.

ya they till u that but some memebrs in top teams got stacked composites and 2 sea boosts..u can only get things restored if u are in good with the mods..sad but true

Post Count
    Send another ticket.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    similar thing happened to me, lag in the game while collecting and i sold a building, sent in a ticket and was told the well no longer replace them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And the moral of this story is....

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Wouldnt expect much from Gree...
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Send another ticket.
    Have you done this with success?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have you done this with success?
    i would hope not, can't do it for some and not others

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I sold a lvl 10 barracks whilst rearranging my base, I sent a ticket explaining I was not going to spend a month upgrading it again. I explained it was an accident and I explained I was a loyal paying customer for nearly 2 yrs. I ask them politely to fix it but I made it clear I would not spend any more money on the game till the building was replaced. I got it back after a wk. it's an easy fix for them. Ur not asking the world. Keep sending tix.

I no longer spend money on the game cause of the direction the game has taken n the poor customer service, lack of transparency, rule changes with no notice and I hope others r doing the same.

If u have a win here thats a win for customer service, keep pushing and let us know how u go mate. And don't spend a dime till they replace ur building as a minimum.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Reply back and tell them their answer is unacceptable. I did, after my 7yo did the same. I have the building.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yes, I have a 5 year old and I have had similar things happen (although not this tragic). Send another ticket and another if that's what it takes.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    As others said, good chance you get it back if you are 206 or higher. If you are SUP, you get an additional building you didn't ask for. So it's better to nuke your entire base so that you can have two of each boost building.

Post Count
    "Daddy's game! Daddy's game!" and touched his iPod repeatedly...
    Are you sure your son is not a member of a rival faction?
    Kids are pretty smart these days.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    Are you sure your son is not a member of a rival faction?
    Kids are pretty smart these days.
    SUP strikes again!

And yes I've seen it done numerous occasions.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501