How many people are quiting now

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How many people are quiting now

Post Count

How many people are quiting now

I just deleted MW and I'm done with its going very bad...Fun game at the start. NOW its just plain ****!

How many other people agree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    shorter list would be who does not agree

Post Count
    Best of luck in your future endoevours.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Seems pretty selfish if you ask me. Did you really quit 3 hours into the war instead of allowing your faction to replace you with an active player? Dont let the door hit you on the way out if your like that.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Post Count
    I couldn't keep away I re downloaded its hard to leave an exciting game

MW? What's that?

The forum is where the FUN is at. The real back and forth mudslinging that goes on here is much more exciting than that fake ars avatar beating that goes on in the game hands down.

Post Count
    Me too,nuked my mini last week and will help my faction this war and then I'm gone.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm seriously considering it now. This is going too far. No communication, 'we're looking into i't is the mantra without any result, glitch upon glitch, the wd point system is changed without notice. This game is in shambles. I think it's massive refund time. Let's start communicating to gree!
    Last edited by whitefire; 05-03-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    U shouldnt of left during wd u should of played this weekend than at the end of wd nuked your base

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My faction lost 9 players this cycle. With the multiple event overlaps, the ignorant timing issues, the changes to raid boss and epic boss... they couldn't stomach it anymore. There are 7 more that remained thru WD so they could offload the gold they had sitting around. Of what's left, none are enjoying the "game". It's now referred to as the Chore. They are still holding hope, in vain, that somehow what they once enjoyed has a chance of returning.

Post Count
    Zambia was a crazy cycle I agree with you madatworld. Event after event, overlaps, wrong dates/times, no confirmations and absolutely no transparency from Gree. Maybe they need to stop having catered meals everyday and use that money more wisely. Wait, who am I kidding this is Gree.....they never seem to learn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quit halfway through WD.. No fun anymore, just a chore.. Good luck everyone.. GREE don't give a xxxx so why should l... Robo departs as one... :-)