GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Respect points finally useful!! 1000 rp for 1 Uzi

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Respect points finally useful!! 1000 rp for 1 Uzi

It's about freaking time!!

We can now spend 1000 rp for 1 Uzi!!! A fair price I think... Cuz most of us have enough Uzi to finish the RB by ourselves... But I think there's a catch, so don't spend it all yet!! Rumour goes the next 24hr LTQ is prolly gonna recuire a lot of rp... Just a heads up
    Last edited by Da Don; 05-02-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Post Count
    anytime you all cry cause you got no rp to buy aome new stuff like building and so on.

enjoy
    LOVE MY W1CK3D ORPHANAGES
    :*

Consistent Contributor JakeCullen's Avatar
    Post Count
    There has to be a catch somewhere...
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty GFY View Post
    anytime you all cry cause you got no rp to buy aome new stuff like building and so on.

enjoy
    Quoted for truth

Lurker
    Post Count
    What will this do to uzi pricing?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It dried up immediately, no one will be buying Uzis for quite a while, at least until a few RBs from now, unless there's some new plan for RP in other spaces.

We were offering spots to the highest bidders early in the day, the highest bid was 100 Uzis before the event started, and 1000 after it started, so I'd say the value dropped 90%

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    It dried up immediately, no one will be buying Uzis for quite a while, at least until a few RBs from now, unless there's some new plan for RP in other spaces.

We were offering spots to the highest bidders early in the day, the highest bid was 100 Uzis before the event started, and 1000 after it started, so I'd say the value dropped 90%
    I think it may impact the GREEconomy even more than that. Small syns will no longer be able to afford to upgrade their syns and will have trouble building walls in final battles, eventually causing merges of smaller syns into bigger syns and reshuffling the order under the top 750.

LTQ's will also become less attractive knowing that an uzi reward now has 10% of it's past value, if that's the figure.

I'm surprised this thread isn't getting more play. This is a major change. Who cares about uzi drop rate now? 5000 RP on the daily scratcher used to be a joke. Now it's 5 uzi's.

Uzi's used to be a sweet currency, and RP wasn't worth feeding to your dog.

Now the two ends of the spectrum are heading directly toward each other.

A major, major change.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ltq will still have its place. that is an awful lot of attacking rivials to produce enough RP to buy that many uzis. So the drop rate will still matter. Even the RP awarded as prizes isnt enough to finish. I havent been able to get uzis to drop since start of raid boss either. Which means a lot of people will run out of uzis. Run out of RP, and be forced to spend gold. Actually I'm surprised someone came up with a plan to part us from our gold with that kind of attention to detail. Im impressed.

Banned
    Post Count
    I paid 1500 bricks for 150 uzis yesterday. Been offered 1000 uzis for 500 bricks today.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I paid 1500 bricks for 150 uzis yesterday. Been offered 1000 uzis for 500 bricks today.
    Such a beautiful story.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Don View Post
    .. But I think there's a catch, so don't spend it all yet!! Rumour goes the next 24hr LTQ is prolly gonna recuire a lot of rp... Just a heads up
    Where does one hear these rumors?

Lurker
    Post Count

RP to buy Uzis

It was actually my idea about using the respect points to buy Uzis. I've been thinking for awhile what they should do with these points we all have and made a suggestion to them. Didn't really think they would do it.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
    It was actually my idea about using the respect points to buy Uzis. I've been thinking for awhile what they should do with these points we all have and made a suggestion to them. Didn't really think they would do it.
    You should have more confidence as a Gree employee.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgz View Post
    Where does one hear these rumors?
    Rumors can be heard everywhere.. After all it's just speculation... But knowing gree there has to be a catch.. And probably sooner then later

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post

Lmao, there are way too many Open syns in the top-150 that will be completing this event for spots to not be that steep.

Nice try though.

Aaaand......Jokes on you, all the cheaters who were withholding their hacked uzis to get better buying value on them
    Last edited by GucciMane; 05-03-2014 at 11:38 AM.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.