Unable to bank tsunami orbs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unable to bank tsunami orbs

Post Count

Unable to bank tsunami orbs

When I try to add my tsunami orbs to our guild bank I get a "updating guild data" notice and am not able to bank them. When I log out then back in, my orbs are gone. This has been happening since the tsunami orbs were introduced. No problems with previous orbs. No problems on my other account. Anyone else experiencing this?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I had this happening, then reinstalled the game (for some other reasons) and it started working. I know crappy answer (reinstall)...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Reinstall works.

Post Count
    Everyine in my guild is having problems with the orbs, they either dissapear or we cant donate them. We have inly managed to salvage around 200 of them when usually we get over 2-3000

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My guild is having the same problem. One time you can donate, next time you cannot. I'm not sure our total count of orbs is correct either. Has anyone turned in a ticket to Gree for this?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Not only are there problems banking tsunami orbs, but their drop rate is also very low. My guild has less than 1/10 the usual number.

Unless GREE hands out orbs to players like they did recently, it will be a very short raid boss event!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ^^^ What Rob said ^^^