Can someone help me with reducing my data? it's slowing my phone down bad.

My game kept crashing and other programs. I removed the game and all the other apps were fine for a week until I installed the game back on.

I had a friend tell me to format my phone and I did that. It helped, but when I binded my account back to it, it start crashing. So I was told it is more then likely all my DATA (which is found in App info). I have 300 MB of data

Anyone know how to get that lowered? I've been on this game for a longggg time. So I don't know if it is keeping stuff from back then. I do have 64 out of 80 armors. But I don't know if that will keep it down. then 250+gems. 6 million in gold.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

I also only have 60 friends.
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Best advice:

If you got a device with low memory - Get a new one. KnD isn't a small game.

Can't lower the gamedata since it's the game and you'r account. Might work if you have no inventory though. But i doubt it.
    Last edited by Dianish; 05-01-2014 at 08:04 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

It's not the device, i think. Because there is a ton of extra space. 75% free space. the game is fine, but when i put my account on it, it slows down and starts crashing.

How much RAM does you'r device have?

My game data is 233 mb and 50 mb for the game itself without issues - Playing on HOX with a lot of ram.

If i install KnD on Sony Xperia Arc S it lags like hell - It just got low ram in every way. It barely play MySmurfsVillage, lol.

Do the clouds in your kingdom move?
    Does the confetti over the Arena fall?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    How much RAM does you'r device have?

My game data is 233 mb and 50 mb for the game itself without issues - Playing on HOX with a lot of ram.

If i install KnD on Sony Xperia Arc S it lags like hell - It just got low ram in every way. It barely play MySmurfsVillage, lol.

It's not my device. because I put it on my computer using a program called blue stacks and it does the same thing. It won't pop up and say, "system is having a problem. would you like to wait, OK, Report?". But on my computer it just won't load sometimes and freeze up for a good few minutes.

it really stinks when it during a "war" battle, and I can't click on my special attack. and I end losing the battle.

my computer has a ton of RAM. and my phone has 2 GB plus a huge memory card. and on my phone I am barelly using 1/2 a GB of that ram space.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Do the clouds in your kingdom move?
    Does the confetti over the Arena fall?
    Yep. The confetti does not fall all the time. but the clouds are "always" moving.

here is my breakdown
    60+ armors.
    My castle lot is full of buildings. mostly training camps that are maxed.
    300 gems
    4+ million in gold
    clouds move
    53 friends
    6 quest things to complete. it's stupid ones I will never do.
    20 quest completed
    20+ keys
    4 epics are maxed
    - the rest of armors are crap.
    have notifications and music turned off.
    been playing this game for over a year.

So I can see why there is a lot of data it has to keep up with. but it seems like there would be some way for it to be removed on a good bit of it.

the reason it happens is because the game has to constantly update and save because of glitchers. and when it does that, it boggs down my game. every time I go to combine or enhance or open a chest, 'm there for a good couple minutes watching it like Mr freeze attacked it. and then if I close the game for night and start it up in the morning, it boggs down with loading. and if I am attacking in war, it will bogg down so bad and cause me to not be able to use my special attack.

Edit: I delete the quote. Stupid of me quoting it actually.

You should be careful when writing such information here. Hackers are lurking and you just provided them with your account specs - If they get you'r code you're screwed.

I advice you to edit the post if it's not to late.

Btw. Have you tested you'r data connection? Not sure wether or not its related but always worth a try since both app's are online based.
    Last edited by Dianish; 05-02-2014 at 09:02 PM.