5000000 quest up at once Thanks Gree! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5000000 quest up at once Thanks Gree!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    gives you more reason to finish the ltq quicker. gems...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Going to be a lone voice here probably...

I personally don't think it's overkill. It's fun having multiple things to do. I check in every hour, tap a few times and log off. I don't gem so I don't feed the Gree(d) machine. I see the frustration if you feel the need to gem everything to finish, but for a free player, it's not that bad IMHO.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Im ok with these types of events running together. Building quest takes gold, you get gold by raiding and questing, raiding and questing causes bosses to spawn. The LTQ also will spawn bosses and give you a boost against the boss. They fit together pretty well. Better this time that the ltq actually caused the boss to spawn.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    gives you more reason to finish the ltq quicker. gems...
    You buying me the extra I need?...no?..ok..Some of us don't have bottomless pockets. We plan the ltq's according to the info we have..same for every event.
    If I knew gree planed to release things in this order..I wouldn't have spent the gems on the ltq. As it was a waste, yes I will finish it but not till tomorrow morning, so I lost a couple of days of a one time bonus good only for a epic boss they released befor the ltq that helps it finishes...

This is just one more thing in a growing list of consumer problems I see with gree.
    And they don't care either....
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    STOP WHINING.
    You are given the quests.
    You have the choice.
    You can choose to complete to keep up or not do it.
    I think this is the first time ever I agree with you! LOL! +1

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Pizza View Post
    Im ok with these types of events running together. Building quest takes gold, you get gold by raiding and questing, raiding and questing causes bosses to spawn. The LTQ also will spawn bosses and give you a boost against the boss. They fit together pretty well. Better this time that the ltq actually caused the boss to spawn.
    Yep these events work well together. There is a lot of down time. I don't see everyones complaints. Box is open every hour. No one SHOULD be killing EB outside of GLTQ. It's simple really... don't like it don't do it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Yep these events work well together. There is a lot of down time. I don't see everyone's complaints. Box is open every hour. No one SHOULD be killing EB outside of GLTQ. It's simple really... don't like it don't do it.
    Agree! I spend less and less time here on the Forum, because I can't handle all the complaining. Play the game or go away.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    Agree! I spend less and less time here on the Forum, because I can't handle all the complaining. Play the game or go away.
    Hahaha... Guess it's funny, killing outside of the quest, you can tell the level of the player based on the answer. I personally feel everyone should be able to voice their opinion. It's the only way Gree communicates with the players. And gets opinions. I think warring every other weekend is better or why not war every weekend and have quests during the week. I think everyone has a valid opinion. And complaining about people giving their view is condecending. My view of too many quests is just that a view. I personally still have 30k gems, I think as a gemer my view should be heard. My value is not different then that of any player but I feel a voice needs to speak up to the consistent quests and overkill in my opinion. Or do raid quests. Good luck everyone and voice your opinions and ideas. Help Gree make the game one we all enjoy

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by syKosis View Post
    Going to be a lone voice here probably...

I personally don't think it's overkill. It's fun having multiple things to do. I check in every hour, tap a few times and log off. I don't gem so I don't feed the Gree(d) machine. I see the frustration if you feel the need to gem everything to finish, but for a free player, it's not that bad IMHO.
    Not a lone voice, I totally agree with you, I love all these quests at the same time, at least it's not boring like MW with only 4 events in a whole campaign and several days with nothing to do.
    Stop whining about too many events at the same time. You play the game or you don't. Where was it stated that this is a game made for people who only log in once or twice a day?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol people wont stop spending gems and with this said, Gree will still spam events, the top players will get stronger regardless of what they spend.

this subject has been discussed many times and there hasnt been anything done from this, why keep talking about it?
    Hi guys

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Voxker View Post
    this subject has been discussed many times and there hasn't been anything done from this, why keep talking about it?
    Cheers! I'll share my drinks with you!
    The Sailing Alpacas

Post Count
    I also am a gemmer 3 of my 4 accounts are now retired or devices handed off to friends. I now only play one device and i am no longer gemming. After all is said and done that device may retire now too. I apologize to my guild the kingdom giants. My time is precious to me and id rather make a baby with my wife than continue on in this game.

General Cheetah out
    Join the kingdom giants 789-864-115
    Join hero quest 884-824-165