5000000 quest up at once Thanks Gree!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5000000 quest up at once Thanks Gree!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

5000000 quest up at once Thanks Gree!

Yes I work day and night just so I can buy gems every week to finish these LTQ. Atleast give us a few quest we can finish without using gems if you are going to give us a ton of quest at once. If Gree would actually listen and up the level cap to 300! Maybe more people would actually finish all of these events without thinking twice about being a target during war!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    14 days before next war, 4 events running..2 left to go? Looks like the spacing on these releases is out. Also the release times for all this has been a little odd and unpredictable.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    14 days before next war, 4 events running..2 left to go? Looks like the spacing on these releases is out. Also the release times for all this has been a little odd and unpredictable.
    Last couple of pre-war events always included two surprise ones that didn't appear in the list. Maybe we're going for 3 this time.

Post Count
    Too many quests at once please Gree give us some rest.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The more I think about the timing on releasing these events, the more I wounder if a mistake was made,
    You released the epic boss 2 days before the event that has a reward for the epic boss finishes. :/
    Daily player

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This is merely the result of scheduling an epic boss and raid boss every cycle. They need 7 days out 17 for the epic boss which leaves 10 for the raid boss and we've already used 3 of those days. Who knows what method they use for all the other stuff they stick in there, wouldn't be surprised by an out of nowhere guild LTQ.

Lurker
    Post Count

Gree is very ambitious

Ok I'll start by saying.... Gree what is wrong with you? Seriously, I have been in top guilds (top 3 down) and I've never been so overwhelmed at your game then today.
    I am a gemmer and part of your gem bonus program, but something needs to be done. I have no clue which quests and events are going on or rewards for the events. I started on a quest, thought I was doing ok but figured I would need to gem at the end.... But guess what you made it so I don't care about the quest because there is a new focus... I get to gem boxes every hour to open... About 500 gems into it.... Guess what? I get to build a building (failed to load properly because of a update) but finally got it going so back to boxes I go... Only to have my phone vibrate and a new screen appears that there is a epic boss. So Everytime I log in I have no idea which reward is for what or how many I need (is there a heroic or is there a minimum I must meet). Only to focus back on boxes... All the while the quest is now forgotten. I just want to thank the people at gree... I don't know where to spend gems so I am not spending and taking a break. Too many pop ups and to many final rewards. I truly think you got away from appeasing your client base and gone straight to the pocketbook. You need to listen to your people and not be so naive to the requests. Best of luck to the emails due to to many issues to number. You lost another gemmer today!.....I am taking a week off so I can not stress about 20 quests at once. Maybe a new format with wars every weekend will help with the financial burden Gree has been hit with.
    Any good app developers out there my business is hiring

All the best
    Ivanna

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well said Ivanna

Post Count
    I see and hear more and more players stop playing because of GREE pushing too much quests, all at once. Is the only thing you can think of getting more and more people to buy gems? It's just opposite, people aren't spending anymore.

And next few weeks I will be in a hellhole without wifi for work, so I can quit playing KA. I will be too far behind...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanna View Post
    I don't know where to spend gems so I am not spending and taking a break. Too many pop ups and to many final rewards. I truly think you got away from appeasing your client base and gone straight to the pocketbook. You need to listen to your people and not be so naive to the requests. Best of luck to the emails due to to many issues to number. You lost another gemmer today!.....I am taking a week off so I can not stress about 20 quests at once. Maybe a new format with wars every weekend will help with the financial burden Gree has been hit with.
    You are so right!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Actually, the last 2 event cycles have been the same: 2-3 events in parallel anytime except for war, which runs alone.
    As this situation is getting unbearable, I simply tranferred my account to a friend after last war and deleted the game from my phone. I must say that after 4 days now I do not miss Gree at all (and please save the irony of me writting this at a Gree forum) and now see the stress my old guildmates are undergoing with funny eyes.
    This time Gree losses and I win.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by almarro1 View Post
    Actually, the last 2 event cycles have been the same: 2-3 events in parallel anytime except for war, which runs alone.
    As this situation is getting unbearable, I simply tranferred my account to a friend after last war and deleted the game from my phone. I must say that after 4 days now I do not miss Gree at all (and please save the irony of me writting this at a Gree forum) and now see the stress my old guildmates are undergoing with funny eyes.
    This time Gree losses and I win.
    You do realize transferring accounts like that is against gree Policy, I have seen several goodbye threads were gree closed down their account due to them receiving it from someone as a gift/ or bought.
    Daily player

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    STOP WHINING.
    You are given the quests.
    You have the choice.
    You can choose to complete to keep up or not do it.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by senna View Post
    STOP WHINING.
    You are given the quests.
    You have the choice.
    You can choose to complete to keep up or not do it.
    I don't think this is whining, Gree has the forums to communicate to the players and the players to communicate to Gree. I think when there is a mutual dislike, a thread is created it's up to you to respond or not. So to say stop whining is doing exactly what you are doing in reverse. Maybe I misundestood, I assume the forums are made so Gree participants are able to discuss and give input into the game. It's up to the people to show their concern for the game they once/still do enjoy. I for one think when you look at the agenda and 1/2 of it is going on by overlapping it is overkill.. Having a building quest overlap sure. Having a quest, box event, and EB at same time is overkill in my book.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanna View Post
    I don't think this is whining, Gree has the forums to communicate to the players and the players to communicate to Gree. I think when there is a mutual dislike, a thread is created it's up to you to respond or not. So to say stop whining is doing exactly what you are doing in reverse. Maybe I misundestood, I assume the forums are made so Gree participants are able to discuss and give input into the game. It's up to the people to show their concern for the game they once/still do enjoy. I for one think when you look at the agenda and 1/2 of it is going on by overlapping it is overkill.. Having a building quest overlap sure. Having a quest, box event, and EB at same time is overkill in my book.
    I fully agree, what they have done is overkill.
    The biggest mistake I can see was to release the epic boss when they did. One of the current ltq's final reward is a one time bonus for this epic boss, how's it fair to start the epic boss without letting the ltq that's tied to it finish first?
    Daily player