Gree are u gonna let all the glitched out Valor units to stay? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gree are u gonna let all the glitched out Valor units to stay?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It hurts gree, because non cheats will soon not play this game knowing gree allows cheats. I for 1 will never spend a dime more on this game know people have cheated and nothing was done , I have 26k bonus gold left , as soon as it's gone I will be gone as well.. That's how it will hurt gree. I was spending $1k a month for past 1,5 years , hope gree makes that with the cheats.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    It hurts gree, because non cheats will soon not play this game knowing gree allows cheats. I for 1 will never spend a dime more on this game know people have cheated and nothing was done , I have 26k bonus gold left , as soon as it's gone I will be gone as well.. That's how it will hurt gree. I was spending $1k a month for past 1,5 years , hope gree makes that with the cheats.
    It took you $18k and 1.5 years (based on your comment) to figure out everything wasn't on the straight and narrow? Where have you been and was this really your tipping point? I would rather you say the lack of response from Gree is the reason you're quitting. There have been a whole lot more scandals over the past 1.5 years that were a lot worse than LE sets and buying valor units.

Good luck when you retire from the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No the scandals over the years like people hacking , brigand lightning, etc , those people got banned. The straw that broke the camels back was the grees denial of an energy glitch for over 6 months , then suddenly people come out saying it's fixed , I spent a fortune completing ltqs . And now there is rumor that there is still an energy glitch. The le and valor units is just another nail in the coffin . The game is dying . I give it 1-2 years . The lack of action on grees part is disgusting. Such a shame gree does not see the honest players as a major income, or they would have done something about it