Gree are u gonna let all the glitched out Valor units to stay?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gree are u gonna let all the glitched out Valor units to stay?

Post Count

gree i understand this is a glitch in the programming but u must do something to fix this glitch that u created..how is it far to the rest of MW that alot of accounts can get the 600k/650k jet? there is even super low lvls with these units..some bought them knowing it was a glitch and perhaps some didnt and bought them..u need to take back the units and give back the valor to the players that have these units..this game has almost ran its course it appears..

Post Count
    I can't even see the 600k/650K jet in the store.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post

Jet runaway and MIA. LOL

Banned
    Post Count
    Something is going on that we are not clued in to. The forum is/has been in shambles, unhappy customers are running wild. Thread after thread of irate players and very very little mod presence. The game to is in shambles... Glitches are everywhere and players are stuck as to which road to take. Basic functionality has stopped work and all we get is "the devs are working on it", there are players basically begging for a more substantial update yet the mods will not provide one. Seems like a lot of doom and gloom! Can you imagine tomorrow if WD is messed up?!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Remember notting lasts forever, at some point the game will finish, are these the signs off it, in 2 years it's never been this bad

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Its a stealth bomber....nobody can actually see it LMAO

just kidding

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy54 View Post
    Something is going on that we are not clued in to. The forum is/has been in shambles, unhappy customers are running wild. Thread after thread of irate players and very very little mod presence. The game to is in shambles... Glitches are everywhere and players are stuck as to which road to take. Basic functionality has stopped work and all we get is "the devs are working on it", there are players basically begging for a more substantial update yet the mods will not provide one. Seems like a lot of doom and gloom! Can you imagine tomorrow if WD is messed up?!
    100% agree..ive never seen this many glitches on a app b4..looks like its about time to switch to clash of clans and be done with MW..whats the point to build up our stats when someone can just buy the 600k units and pass us in 1 day..it cant be that hard for gree to run a script and either ban the players or simply remove them..i think they like for these glitches to be there bc it keeps honest players chaseing a rivals...but no ones money can outplay a glitch plain and simple..ive slacked way down on my gold use and moveing towards free play..wont be long if this contiunes i will jsut settle in a top 50 or 75 and play free and then it wont matter what happens..just sad to see a game we all love so much being destroyed...

Banned
    Post Count
    I love many things, none of which is any game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mcal View Post
    its a stealth bomber....nobody can actually see it lmao

just kidding
    roflmao..........
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lemon, with you. I am currently working hard to gain promotions to eventually achieve the Jet. It costs in XP and is simply not possible to get that beauty without work, unless there is a fault. I presume you have reported the individual or accounts that have the item?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    They have let everything else stay....so why not these? It's Gree....they have other more important things to do, like counting your $$$

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    And what if the LE Glitched units - are those hundred million boosted players gonna get to keep them as an unfair advantage during World Abomination this weekend ?

Some guys claim to have gone from 200 million to 600 million or more with these "glitched" LE Bonus items :/

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

who gets to play with an unfair advantage ?

Was it . . . . . . . . . . . . . Satan ? ? ?

SNL - Church Lady - LoL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So nothing from gree on the le set and valor glitch. Think I will have to join sup and learn to cheat, hack or use glitch , what ever to stay in touch now. As long as I send a ticket when I glitch it will be assumed you can do it

Post Count
    Modern War clan for Clash of Clans. Retired/tired players of our once lovely game.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Running Freeee

Gree isn't even banning trolls. Sum Ting Definitely Wong here lmao