Mods, CJ, Tardvaric... please tell the MW family this ltq's rationale

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mods, CJ, Tardvaric... please tell the MW family this ltq's rationale

Post Count

So I am not going to go on about the energy being so high or the deliberate misleading w so many unused targets or same ones being used over n over. But quite simply, if you are going to put out such a costly event, why not make the rewards/boosts fair for effort put in. My point... The Axis event was roughly 7 vaults, but at least the unit was 400k raw stats w a 10% alliance boost. Respectable. Also the individual reward was a 170k raw unit w the ever so important 10% health. I did this event and dropped the gold but was fairly happy w units. This event, possibly more costly in vaults, yet has a final unit of 170k w 3% alliance?? $700 worth of gold for that, really? The individual prize is a paltry 60k w 10% inf def.

I know countless high end accts that turned away from this event due to the poor rewards. Sure, s1/2 guys prolly did full event, but many of the other big boys steered clear of individual part who prolly would have paid the vaults for better rewards. I myself am a L300 who has spent thousands on this game yet was not about to toss away 7/8 vaults for such poor units.

Anybody who did this event deserves to have the units changed to higher boosts to compensate for their effort. It's borderline robbery what you attempted w this event. I bet you right now, if you changed the final units raw stats n boosts, guys would drop mass gold, as would I possibly, to finish in the final 24 hrs.

Post Count
    You know you have the option to not continue. I stopped at 15/25. Even at that level, I feel like a complete dip**** for even trying this LTQ. I was considering finishing until my faction mates stopped me from smashing my head in with a brick for tapping refil soo much.
    Gree won't take any action. They aren't going to do anything about this event except accepting credit cards.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Banned
    Post Count
    Yes, self-restraint is our friend. The other entity isn't.

But, ignore me, I'm a reformed idiot who no longer taps.

Post Count
    axis breaker unit was 5% allaince attack..anyone that does this event has some serious mental addiction issues..but like i said b4 it wont matter what event gree puts out people are gonna do it and gree will contiune to bust them out to keep takeing all u fools money..if u want better units and events then hit gree where it hurts and make a stance against all these insane events...
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 05-01-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

.........crickets........

Lurker
    Post Count

bargains and others

It seems to me that Gree want some events/prices to feel like bargains, to make people spend. You can't have a bargain all the time. Now and again there has to be something expensive..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The event was clearly messed up with the wrong NPCs and kill counts. Pretty pathetic mods have time to close threads but not even address the live events on the game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree have soo much money that they don't give a **** about there customers. Proof is that that can pay these mods to do ****all. And when they do something they just create confusion. We know the mods are here and they also don't give a **** , they can close and probably give me a ban, but that's all they are good for. At this point I don't give a **** either , they have seen my last dime. Every other game I have played releases events on time and with out soo many **** ups. And when they do make a mistake or even if the event is 5 min late they send a note apologizing with gems or gold. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have only put up with it since I am so heavily invested in the game. But as I slowly use up the last of my 75k bonus gold that will be it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    "Nice" to see that mods don't respond to any posts that should be responded to, not just the one in the game I play. Unfortunately, in this situations misery would prefer not to have company...
    Last edited by Potemkin; 05-01-2014 at 02:19 PM.
    Guild: Channel 5 News Team

Dragon Riders
    Unhallowed Writhing #7
    Eclipsed Labyrinth #30
    Tenebrous Subterrane #25
    Savage sacrament #25
    Volcanic Upheaval: #25

Post Count
    Made it to level 5 and quit!

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Made it to level 5 and quit!
    Sane move as many likewise thinking ones did... -_-

Only doing faction fltq part

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemkin View Post
    "Nice" to see that mods don't respond to any posts that should be responded to, not just the one in the game I play. Unfortunately, in this situations misery would prefer not to have company...
    But they are here.
    If they can close and delete threads, they must be here.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Maybe it is a lure. Lets see who climbs this big hill. Look I'm at the top with a nice pixeled unit. Now lets compare who has that unit with who bought enough gold to get it. Gree take action.

Wishful thinking.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    Gree have soo much money that they don't give a **** about there customers. Proof is that that can pay these mods to do ****all. And when they do something they just create confusion. We know the mods are here and they also don't give a **** , they can close and probably give me a ban, but that's all they are good for. At this point I don't give a **** either , they have seen my last dime. Every other game I have played releases events on time and with out soo many **** ups. And when they do make a mistake or even if the event is 5 min late they send a note apologizing with gems or gold. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have only put up with it since I am so heavily invested in the game. But as I slowly use up the last of my 75k bonus gold that will be it.
    I get the funny feeling it's the opposite. The more rediculous they make these events the more folks will say screw it and stop. Therefore revenues go down, which could be why we are seeing such relentless pushing of events and increasingly more difficult goals. Er impossible goals. But that has been the way they have done things in the past, because there are players out there that don't care and spend, or perhaps now hack.....

In any event it's a sad state of affairs. Think I might have to start a mass goodbye thread soon....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Spent gold just to get to lvl 1 prestige, i completely regret it. I think this was designed to catch the people who are using the energy glitch. No way in hell anyone but the top 1% of players can complete this without that glitch everyone's talking about.