How many times have you killed boss 75?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How many times have you killed boss 75?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

How many times have you killed boss 75?

So gree, how many times are you going to ask me to drop boss 75? Is this another ploy to bait players to try to go for 100 bosses, but you have a built in glitch that stops people from proceeding past 75? You might need to compensate people by fixing this and providing more time, or refund people. I've heard the same from a number of people in my faction, so this isn't new.

Post Count
    If the counter is still going this sounds just like the lv 10 mess up with a +1 energy regen, if that's the case must ride the wave
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    25 extra times
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    26 Times and your done.
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    For me, the additional times did not count. So I decided to reinstall the app as restarting did not help. After re installation, the lost wins appeared and I was on 80.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I got up to 82 last night with some gold. This morning I was back to 75. Now up to 80 again. Pissed... But what should I expect?

Post Count
    If you look at your current objectives, it will tell you an accurate number. It said on mine, after I killed L75 24 times, defeat boss 99/100 times, just like the Force Degrigation 500 where is says defeat 100 allies: 99/100
    That should tell you why boss you are on.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No one thought gree ment to do this as boss event was 48h. Makes sense. Still take a lot of gold

Banned
    Post Count
    S1 will not be finishing the boss event on the stance that their leader has the highest morals in the game and they as a group do not in any way exploit any glitch discovered within the game. So feel free to visit your closest S1 member to verify they indeed did not get the 100 boss unit or the wrapper.

Sorry, forgot to answer the op. Yes I most definitely finished off 100 bosses!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    If you look at your current objectives, it will tell you an accurate number. It said on mine, after I killed L75 24 times, defeat boss 99/100 times, just like the Force Degrigation 500 where is says defeat 100 allies: 99/100
    That should tell you why boss you are on.
    I was looking at the accurate number on the Objectives last night when it said I was up to 82/85. This morning that same objective said 75/80. When I beat boss 80 AGAIN today I didn't get the prize again because I already have it. I don't know if this happened to anyone else, but be careful. I'm glad I wasn't at 99 when it happened.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Final boss takes me all of two cash hits and drops 10x units. I would have thought this was amazing two months ago, but will all the unit stat inflation it's really not even worth logging in every couple minutes to kill more bosses.