Gold Refund in Order for Personal LTQ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Refund in Order for Personal LTQ

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Gold Refund in Order for Personal LTQ

With the known issues with the same NPC being used on multiple levels making the personal LTQ cost around 7 vaults a gold, a refund should be made to players who attempted this event. Players spent tons of gold only to find out that the event was bugged and completion would not be possible except for highest of gold users.

So much for delaying the event to ensure the correct data came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that we are pushing out a data deploy (this is to get all of the correct data out) for the GLTQ/LTQ "Call to Arms", which is scheduled from 4/29 @ 2PM Pacific Time to 5/2 @ 2PM Pacific Time.

The event may be a few minutes late but it will be available soon!!
    Sample of the bugged event.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikegolf1995 View Post
    Individual prestige update:

2/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 2 kills
    3/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 6 kills
    4/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 5 kills
    5/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 5 kills
    6/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 10 kills
    7/25 Senior Microcorp Agent (86energy x 5hits) 10 kills
    Last edited by 2000y2k; 04-30-2014 at 09:21 AM.

Post Count
    GREE ARE You for real!!!
    Same target over and over again. Prestige 1/25 level is the same goal as the Normal 14/15, 15/15. All are 27.3k Energy requirements!!!!

Post Count
    image.jpg
    This is the Prestige Lvl 1 !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What a joke! But the bigger joke is anyone doing solo FLTQs anyways. They have been giving less and less units that make it into our inventory lately. I think 3 units from the last one was about it for most of us.

The boost is defensive, and for the majority of players our defense is already 20% higher than attack.

The xp is rediculous. Don't come crying on the forums when the highest points you get in WD is 125 after going LTQ crazy. Not to mention the epic bosses.

And probably the biggest reason not to do them, is the out of control amount of energy required to finish and get that one good unit....

Derp.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Call to Arms - ILTQ is screwed up big time. I hope one of the mods looks at this thread and works with their dev team to get this corrected before the event ends. I have reported this as a problem in a different thread as soon as I saw what was going on with this ILTQ. Absolutely, we need refund for the gold spent on these glitched events.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 'MAU' Mirsad-Ra View Post
    GREE ARE You for real!!!
    Same target over and over again. Prestige 1/25 level is the same goal as the Normal 14/15, 15/15. All are 27.3k Energy requirements!!!!
    less programming for them bud..they wanted to just write a code for a few things and then make it like this..anyone that does this ltq is insane

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Would like details on this event from Gree.

Post Count
    Why are you people still spending real money on this game?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    come on now. I thought a lot of people had determined that these errors as some are calling them, are really all intended by gree to have us all spend more money. so why are we complaining about it. gree is just giving us more opportunities to spend, that's all, lets just all stop complaining about that. we can chose to spend , or not, right? for the slower ones, that was laced with lots of sarcasm

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent1200 View Post

The boost is defensive, and for the majority of players our defense is already 20% higher than attack.
    Derp.
    Wait What? My Attack is almost 25 percent higher than my Defense. They keep releasing all of those alliance attack boosts but none with Alliance Defense.
    VFF Legends

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    At lower stats it's possible to have higher def. as you play longer you get more attack boosts

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Stop spending money if u want these events fixed. Simples.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Stop spending money if u want these events fixed. Simples.
    I'm done after this one. Last WD for me. I'm sure I will be missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    All Gree cares about is squeezing as much as they can from us. 8 events in 3 weeks. This ILTQ requiring 7-8 vaults, events not starting on time, its a joke except its not funny. I am becoming numb to the bonuses. +10% yawn who cares anymore. Its like an addiction requiring more and more each time to get off and after awhile no amount will do it. Whats next +25% alliance.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks for all the great customer service and closing threads today without responding to most. I would have thought a simple reply confirming when an event ends or acknowledgment that the FLTQ has issues and was being looked into would be made.

This weekend will be my last WD event just so I can use the gold on hand. Too bad your poor customer service continues to drive paying players away.