LTQ/FLTQ & Boss: Can we get a list of the rewards?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LTQ/FLTQ & Boss: Can we get a list of the rewards?

Post Count

Question LTQ/FLTQ & Boss: Can we get a list of the rewards?

Can we get a list of the rewards for these two new events? Sorry if they are posted already but I looked and can't find them. If anyone knows where they are posted, can you share the link? If there isn't a list yet, mods can you please provide one? In the meantime if anyone has SS or intel can you share? The ones I am most curious about are the FLTQ prestige unit, the LTQ prestige unit, the wrapper unit for for the quest, the 100 RB unit, the faction RB unit and the wrapper for the RB. Thanks!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    +1

And ten more characters

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Bump.......
    Proud officer of The Dutch Fighters
    A strong and fun top 150-faction

Join our faction: 291-664-130

Post Count
    Ya totally agree ..sorry gree on vacation. .think they got my check for gold thou. !

We're suspending event posts (items/ goals) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. We'd rather not be passing bad info unintentionally.
    EDIT: I will see if we can get some game shots of the wrapper/ big prizes and post those later today though.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We're suspending event posts (items/ goals) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. We'd rather not be passing bad info unintentionally.
    EDIT: I will see if we can get some game shots of the wrapper/ big prizes and post those later today though.
    Lately the gree you are very confusing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol great response CJ as always. Never mind the wrapper prizes. We get those pop ups in the game you know. Oh wait, you have no idea what's happening in the game. I forgot. So, you don't want to post the lists of rewards because you guys are confused about the rewards that you give to us?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am suspending activity (modern war/crime city) for the time being due to communication issues that have led to confusion. I'd rather not be playing events designed to work unintentionally but don't.
    EDIT: I will see if i can be bothered to log into MW later today though.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Bahaha. Don't post bad info. Just get it right. Its a list mate, how hard is it?. Start time...finish time...prizes (actual prizes with no dodgy bonuses, if u say 20% to building output its 20% to building output not 20% to base building output)...requirements...xp cost (not jus xp "reward")...

Jus know, u look ridiculous if u can not put out a list ahead of time. If u wuld like I can arrange for some 4th graders to come to ur workplace n show u how to do a list. I'm sorry if u cant handle the truth, but mate...its a list. N saying u cant get that right n expecting us to stomach that is beyond a joke

Improve, now!
    Last edited by bam bam.; 04-30-2014 at 03:21 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So due to the fact that tardavic fouled up royally with the last event which is causing you a lot of deserved grief, you are suspending communication on altogether. So because you people can't properly do your job, you're not doing anything anymore? And you still get paid?
    Wow! Can i work there?

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The only bad information was event dates,
    the rest of the reward info was spot on and VERY helpful.
    It is a royal pain to find new units in inventory since there are no sort options like in Full Assault.

PLEASE allow Tardavic to post the prize info.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    So due to the fact that tardavic fouled up royally with the last event which is causing you a lot of deserved grief, you are suspending communication on altogether. So because you people can't properly do your job, you're not doing anything anymore? And you still get paid?
    Wow! Can i work there?

Love it, so accurate

Post Count
    Yes it is a poor excuse....

This game has been around for while now and with pretty much the same issues war after war, and event after event.
    Gree has guys that can design a game, developers, marketers, graphics artists, etc.....but can't get a simple list in order?

Do they even coinside with one another about the process development of the campaign and possible "issues/bugs" that might arise, I think not. You think they would get it all in order before giving it the go ahead.

I might not have got the "lingo" right in the eyes of the designers and developers right or what have you, but a simple list that GREE has done many many many times before. I'm.sure they would have some sort of template.

IMO...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Wow! Can i work there?

well since faction prestige 5/10 was a 200 unit im guessing if people knew they wouldn't even bother to finish.....10/10 regular faction goal completion was a 5k unit.......gree......really......did everybody forget the extra zeros on the prize units ?.......a laughable prize.....some of the units are better in the equally ridiculous scratcher.....not kidding guys

Post Count
    I hear you guys; I too cannot understand why a simple list of the prizes cannot be done. I mean shouldn't this information automatically be provided up front if they want us to use gold (money) to finish the events? I mean who purchases something in a blank box and waits until they get home to open said box and find out what they purchased? I also agree the reward unit stats are ridiculous. Do you really think a 5k unit is worth 2-3 vaults? And I agree about the scratchers; a 2k "grand prize," really? And this is the "improvement" made over daily login; at least logins you got a boost at the end of the cycle even if the unit stats were crap and didn't make your army. I think GREE is hesitant to post a list this time because the 100 RB splash screen reads X10 units with 100k stats and a 20% boost that easily implies 10-units each with a 20% boost. All this aside, I just would like an "official" list of rewards or for us to share splash screen shots (cause I am only getting 1 and it's the LTQ prestige). I never intended this thread to be about bashing the mods though I share in the frustration.