Mostly US-Based Syndicate Looking for International Players and/or Merge

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mostly US-Based Syndicate Looking for International Players and/or Merge

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Mostly US-Based Syndicate Looking for International Players and/or Merge

Hi, we’re looking for a potential merge with a smaller international syndicate (maybe 6-8 players, possibly more). Most of our players are in the US time zones (Eastern, Central, Mountain, and Pacific time zones) including some players in Canada and Jamaica. We do have a few players on the other side of the globe in France, the Netherlands, and Australia.

We have a very strong and active syndicate (Top 750), but with this merge we are looking to add players that operate during times when most of our clan are sleeping or at work so that we can be active around the clock. We are 38 members strong, and with your additional 6-8 members (totaling 44-46), just think of how much more we can accomplish together. Your syndicate must merge into our syndicate. We've built this syndicate from the ground up and are fairly attached to it. Interested syndicates should PM me and we can hash out the details and terms of the merger.

We are very fun and like to joke around, we're laid back but we get the job done. Please, think about it, discuss it with the rest of your crew and get back to me. We would be willing to take your whole syndicate, or even if just a few of you wanted to join, we can accommodate that as well.

Bonuses include:
    Fight Respect Payout +10%
    Jobs Payout +5%
    Car Defense +25% (maxed)
    Building Output +25% (maxed)
    Melee Attack +10%
    Melee defense +25% (maxed)
    Gun Defense +25% (maxed)
    Armor Attack +15%
    Armor Defense +20%
    Explosive Attack +5%
    Explosive Defense +15%
    Building Defense +25% (maxed)
    Hideout Health +10%
    Hideout Damage +5%
    Syndicate Member Increase +18

We use a free chat app called GroupMe. This is REQUIRED so that we can communicate, mobilize and learn from one another. (We would also consider using Line). We are a fun and welcoming bunch as long as you are active and participate. We do not require you to use gold.

I hope you decide to join us so that we can both be stronger for it!!! Please PM me and we can discuss. If you have GroupMe, send me your email address and I will add you to a chat room where we can discuss details in real-time.

Cheers,
    Androgo
    Officer, Crime City Dictators
    Syndicate Invite Code: 406-867-721
    Last edited by Androgo; 05-05-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    bump..........

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    bump..........

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    bump.........