Looking for some good peeps!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking for some good peeps!

Hybrid View

Looking for some good peeps!

Hi all!

I'm the founder of IHF, and looking to fill up.
    Some of our members used to be top 25, but didn't like the gold pressure no more.
    That's why we made this syndicate, we still like the game, but we understand real life can get busy sometimes.
    We ranked 729 last battle, with only 14 ppl, we use message me as chat app, and we hate drama.
    So if you're looking for a friendly home, don't hesitate to pm!

Grtz

Lurker
    Post Count

I've got several spots open

I'm recruiting for a top 750 syndicate 568150212. We have 90 bonuses and multimillionaire members. We are looking to add 10 players to our roster that communicate, donate relative to their level and how good stats relative to their level if this is u pls apply newer to this forum. Message my email bpalmer1@edison.edu

Lurker
    Post Count

Ps more than 10

Should be able to add you whole team easily with our 20 spots open

Post Count
    Do you want to megre with us ? We used to be at top 300 and 400. At the moment we are a top 750 syndicate and we have some open slots which needs to be filled. We have nearly every bonus (three are just missing), some members have >10M attk. Money donations are welcome but no must (just on our "All-In-Monday" money needs to be donated).
    Pm me if you might be interested

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by love_arsenal View Post
    Do you want to megre with us ? We used to be at top 300 and 400. At the moment we are a top 750 syndicate and we have some open slots which needs to be filled. We have nearly every bonus (three are just missing), some members have >10M attk. Money donations are welcome but no must (just on our "All-In-Monday" money needs to be donated).
    Pm me if you might be interested
    Still recruiting ?