Beat the Boss: Black Death Brigade----Loot Tracker - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Beat the Boss: Black Death Brigade----Loot Tracker

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by David Steelman View Post
    ??? Level 200-250 tier. Boss Health lv 75 2.2bil also. I dont get it. Same as lv 70 boss. And same as lv 76 boss.
    Hahah 2.2 Billion is right where my boss 75 is at too but im a Tier lower... (also note that there isn't 76...it just keeps spawning 75 over and over again)
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Hahah 2.2 Billion is right where my boss 75 is at too but im a Tier lower... (also note that there isn't 76...it just keeps spawning 75 over and over again)
    Yeah, u r right. Its the lv 75 boss over n over again. Anyway, bedtime here so GN forum.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Don't worry, it will b fixed 1hr before event end - keep an i out -_-

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can anyone confirm for sure that bosses 76-100 are all the same health as 75, and that by beating them you get the prize for 100?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Based on the popup I got was really hoping for 10 of the final units, but sadly only got the 1...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    People in my faction are getting 10x units on each boss they drop. So far only ios users any android users getting multiple drops because I am not
    I

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    As usual they screw over the android system. At least 10x crap is still crap wahahaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dan2407 View Post
    Why do you have to announce it all over the forums when you find a glitch in our favour? So dumb it's unbelievable
    your a retard...thief is respectable unlike some1
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Ticket View Post
    Tier 100-150 Boss 50 health was 647m health.
    Boss 55 health was just under 726m

Boss 50 prize is Shoreline Deadeye (inf) 2858/4288
    Boss 55 prize is Shoreline Sentry (sea)
    well then its not wortyh me continuing then
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was past boss 80 last night in the goals, and now I'm back to 76/80 after killing one boss this morning!

Post Count
    Thanks for the good work Thief.
    Agree on your earlier reply...Integrity.

Bluestacks, I'm only getting 1x unit. On iOS getting 10x units.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    your a retard...thief is respectable unlike some1
    Respectable? What has he done that's respectable? He took advantage of the glitch to get to level 100 like everyone else?

Consistent Contributor ScrewThis's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is anyone seriously trying to complete this ridiculous event in which Gree tried to see where our limits are?

No-one in my faction is remotely interested in either of the two events currently running. Impossible to complete unless you spend an obscene amount of gold. And why should you, when you can build even bigger stats with fake cash these days?

I have to say, I think the game has finally been completely screwed up by Gree.

Post Count
    Respectable? What has he done that's respectable? He took advantage of the glitch to get to level 100 like everyone else?
    anyone want to second that theif is respectable? he's CONTINUING on with the even dude why the F would u stop?
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikethegreat88 View Post
    Can anyone confirm for sure that bosses 76-100 are all the same health as 75, and that by beating them you get the prize for 100?
    Confirmed I just Completed.

Not sure how i took advantage of the Glitch. I didn't rush to complete (Didn't spend any gold...in fact when i found out about the glitch i slowed down to see if things would change) In the end i still have to get my 100 boss kills to complete the event. (as i was going to complete the event with or without the glitch) I would also be perfectly okay with Gree adding 25 more bosses to complete (assuming they gave another day) to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by ScrewThis View Post
    Is anyone seriously trying to complete this ridiculous event in which Gree tried to see where our limits are?

No-one in my faction is remotely interested in either of the two events currently running. Impossible to complete unless you spend an obscene amount of gold. And why should you, when you can build even bigger stats with fake cash these days?

I have to say, I think the game has finally been completely screwed up by Gree.
    I didn't complete the LTQ but as stated yes i completed the boss event.

Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    anyone want to second that theif is respectable? he's CONTINUING on with the even dude why the F would u stop?
    No worries Cow. Everyone has different opinions. He can call me scum for sharing the information about a glitch, while at the same time not expecting me to complete the event if he wants. I don't take it personally.
    VFF Legends