GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Mods/Devs/Admins - Please Move The Vault Back

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Lightbulb Mods/Devs/Admins - Please Move The Vault Back

The completely inexplicable movement of the vault is not appreciated by any player I have seen or spoken with. It has been moved to a place it does not belong. It is now extremely inconvenient to reach, involving repeated multiple button clicks. The "Profile" button, where the vault "tab" is now located, experiences a delay of a second or two every time it is clicked, and sometimes freezes. Absolutely no one asked, requested, or suggested this change. No one is pleased with it. It simply does not work.

We are smart enough to realize you moved it to emphasize the "Add Funds" button you replaced it with. I promise you, repeatedly badgering customers for their money is not good marketing. People see it so often, they reject it on principle. We also see that making it more difficult to reach the vault is meant to increase raiding by delaying players' ability to vault their money. This is not working either, and is a really backwards step.

Please, nobody appreciates the vault movement. There are so many other changes and suggestions that your players have taken their time to submit to you. We are not afraid of change, contrary to belief. I look forward to seeing how the new Inventory system works. I enjoy new sorts of quests, units, and rewards. We just don't want change that makes things worse. This forum is for feedback. The feedback is: it's pretty much universally disliked. Please move it back.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Did you honestly think you would "trick" us into spending money by moving the vault and replacing it with a link to the purchase page? Come on - those who want to buy gems already know with one simple click up top the purchase menu comes up. You can even click on the gold number to bring it up. So - there are already 2 places to click to bring up the purchase menu right from any screen.

arrrrrrrg - why do you put so much effort into something that didn't need to be fixed ? ?

Now you have just added unnessasary frustration to a basic game feature

EPIC FAIL
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The new location is annoying. Now you need like 6 taps to vault gold, whereas before it was just two. Plus navigating the menus seems much slower now.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Did you honestly think you would "trick" us into spending money by moving the vault and replacing it with a link to the purchase page?EPIC FAIL
    They'll obviously never admit it, but that was clearly their intention. I've almost accidentally bought gems about 5 times a day since the update. Complete BS, extremely annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    Did you honestly think you would "trick" us into spending money by moving the vault and replacing it with a link to the purchase page? Come on - those who want to buy gems already know with one simple click up top the purchase menu comes up. You can even click on the gold number to bring it up. So - there are already 2 places to click to bring up the purchase menu right from any screen.

arrrrrrrg - why do you put so much effort into something that didn't need to be fixed ? ?

Now you have just added unnessasary frustration to a basic game feature

EPIC FAIL
    I spoke a bit with the dev team; the shuffling of things was in prep for a new feature that we're working on (can't give details yet, still in the "working on it" phase) plus trying to consolidate some menus. We got a discussion rolling about what we could do to move the vault button back to a prominent place though; we hear you guys.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That's definitely promising to hear. Thank you, CJ.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    we hear you guys.
    Thanks CJ. Management needs to realize that they need to be responsive to their customers or they will lose them. You're not the only game in town. There are more and more competing products coming out every day.

BTW, great bearsharktopus avatar! I hope that the -15% meme influence comes in handy in helping our voices be heard.

Lurker
    Post Count
    move the vault back

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    We got a discussion rolling about what we could do to move the vault button back to a prominent place though; we hear you guys.
    Thanks. That's what I like to hear. For some reason, this has annoyed me more than anything else Gree has done. Might be irrational but it drives me nuts. Annoyed eye rolling nuts but still