Gree, don't alienate your top customers.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gree, don't alienate your top customers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gree, don't alienate your top customers.

There are players out there who put 1,500 to 2,000 wins during a wd. Almost all top 250 factions have some of these members. Maybe its time for gree to put a monsterous unit for 2,500 wins in wd. Similar to a full assault top unit. These guys take their factions burden. Time for gree to recognize this. In the mean time gree will benefit too, by those 500 extra wins.
    This is just one of the things gree should do. Anymore suggestions in this matter are welcome.
    Ps. I don't qualify for this. But enough players do. Who need to be recognized by gree.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree doesn't care about any of its customers. We r the enemy to them. I agree loyalty should b rewarded. 1000 wins should b a monster unit. Still need to spend a few vaults to do this. Also war should have the number 1 rewards as it is war that brought this game to cult status. I love MW but I'm going camping till we see signs of these guys giving a stuff about us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    There are players out there who put 1,500 to 2,000 wins during a wd. Almost all top 250 factions have some of these members. Maybe its time for gree to put a monsterous unit for 2,500 wins in wd. Similar to a full assault top unit. These guys take their factions burden. Time for gree to recognize this. In the mean time gree will benefit too, by those 500 extra wins.
    This is just one of the things gree should do. Anymore suggestions in this matter are welcome.
    Ps. I don't qualify for this. But enough players do. Who need to be recognized by gree.

Please don't give them any funny ideas. Even if your intentions are genuinely good, Gree will screw it up for us in the end.

They are just there to milk us dry. It's for your own good.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The choice is yours....moo��

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    why would you do this? if you're in a top 25 faction putting up 2500 wins, something is wrong. Shoot if you're in a top 10 faction that's NOT top 3, you're doing something wrong.

Don't reward SUP/OSW with yet ANOTHER prize because they feel the need to outpace 4th-10th by 30+ million.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    why would you do this? if you're in a top 25 faction putting up 2500 wins, something is wrong. Shoot if you're in a top 10 faction that's NOT top 3, you're doing something wrong.

Don't reward SUP/OSW with yet ANOTHER prize because they feel the need to outpace 4th-10th by 30+ million.
    Just stating, these players are putting up these wins. Its not for us to judge why they do this. And they should be rewarded for this.
    As for sup/osw. I don't hold a grudge to these guys, if they are putting up these wins then its well deserved for them to gain these prizes.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just stating, these players are putting up these wins. Its not for us to judge why they do this. And they should be rewarded for this.
    As for sup/osw. I don't hold a grudge to these guys, if they are putting up these wins then its well deserved for them to gain these prizes.
    for the record im a 1500-2000 win guy, and I wouldn't want another prize tier. would be against it.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    for the record im a 1500-2000 win guy, and I wouldn't want another prize tier. would be against it.

+1
    Ditto!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Talking anyone missing gold from watching videos?

I have noticed that Gree is NOT giving out all the gold you should have received from watching videos. I have sent in multiple support tickets and their answer....well, you know what they always say. We will take our time so that you forget about it and stop sending in the tickets. There is a reason as to why their tech support is soooo busy these days! Must be 10 year olds doing the programming and development of the events.

Well, this is what I am planning to do, and hope others join in.

Not only I am not giving these losers my money, but I will make sure that adverstisers don't either! I am well aware that advertisers pay Gree money to put these up for players to watch and in return, players get gold as compensation for watching the ads. I will start contacting advertisers and advising them that Gree is not giving out gold to the players and they should advertise elsewhere. Players will stop watching their ads since gold is not given, so why would advertisers waste their money on Gree.

HURT THEM WHERE IT COUNTS!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    ^^^ u need another thread for this one dude

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I totally agree