Looking to step up to T100 and beyond?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Looking to step up to T100 and beyond?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Looking to step up to T100 and beyond?

Urgent Fury is looking for new members who want to join a well established faction with a stable core of players who have been together from the start of WD. Last WDs have positioned 98, 95, 46, & 42. We finish events eg we got the +1 building and finished the raid boss early etc.

We are looking for stats in excess of 35M (typically 50M), proven ability to achieve greater than 50K WD points. Active participation in all events, and use of groupme.

Interested please PM

Cheers,
    Pip

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Urgent Fury is looking for new members who want to join a well established faction with a stable core of players who have been together from the start of WD. Last WDs have positioned 98, 95, 46, & 42. We finish events eg we got the +1 building and finished the raid boss early etc.

We are looking for stats in excess of 35M (typically 50M), proven ability to achieve greater than 50K WD points. Active participation in all events, and use of groupme.

Interested please PM

Cheers,
    Pip

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi NY player. active and looking for a faction. Went from top 250 to top 50 faction. Got booted for greed!

46m attack
    54m def
    3m iph
    Rank Commander

Light gold player, very active! PM me for recruitment. Give me your faction bonuses in msg and where you placed in the last few wars. I love FLTQs and am very active! Looking to join up today if possible! MSG me! I finished the indy LTQ for Zambia. I can meet 50K WD points.