Turn off decorations settings

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Turn off decorations settings

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count

Turn off decorations settings

Laugh at anyone with trees blocking every building level

Or people, like myself, who have hundreds of decorations.

Bit of a random setting to be honest, any reason for it Gree? Can't say I've seen any feedback threads crying out for it

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They have had that feature for over a couple months now.

Consistent Contributor J4CK D4N13L N0 7's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    They have had that feature for over a couple months now.
    Oops! Only just noticed it

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I keep forgetting I have it turned on and I just see wide open spaces and I never have problems seeing building levels.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Laugh at anyone with trees blocking every building level

Or people, like myself, who have hundreds of decorations.

laughing at their trees will be kinda tough because now you will never know they have them.
    Last edited by H8er-aid; 04-28-2014 at 03:42 PM.

Post Count
    But then you won't be able to see peoples beautiful hood art lol.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The one place in the game that GreeGREE has decided to reduce the "gambling" aspect in the game is when robbing other people hoods...typical.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    The one place in the game that GreeGREE has decided to reduce the "gambling" aspect in the game is when robbing other people hoods...typical.
    +1, but that was only an indirect cause. the rivals list changes made it so anyone interested in robbing knows whos got what pretty much in our stat tier.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Post Count
    There's been times where a few people have some serious lag issues when visiting hoods that are decoration heavy. Honestly with the high base payout buildings nowadays it doesn't so much matter the level, the payout is so good that the building is going to be robbed regardless of the building level. If you don't want it robbed nowadays timers are really better than trees

I welcome the option, it's something that I've been hoping for and I honestly never really saw this update.
    Level: 238 - Mafia: 500
    Fights Won/Lost: 42,695/7,013
    Robberies Won/Lost: 22,601/587
    Attack: 53,285,488
    Defense: 42,211,410
    IPH: $14,972,834
    Syndicate: HTC White
    Updated: 5/21/14 11:21 PM EST
    Add me! - 544754891
    Add me! - 113853218

.:|Twitter: https://twitter.com/Saw_JaD |:.
    .:|Help me get a partnership! - www.youtube.com/user/eQXIIX |:.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnXIIX View Post
    There's been times where a few people have some serious lag issues when visiting hoods that are decoration heavy. Honestly with the high base payout buildings nowadays it doesn't so much matter the level, the payout is so good that the building is going to be robbed regardless of the building level. If you don't want it robbed nowadays timers are really better than trees

I welcome the option, it's something that I've been hoping for and I honestly never really saw this update.
    This is why. Older devices (or semi-newer ones with retina displays or other "graphical capacity not quite backed up by processing yet" scenarios) can get some lag or even crash behavior due to the game loading a billion trees at once. So for those players, you can turn that off to potentially improve performance.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ, can you explain the other new options in the settings menu? Parallax FX and Parallax ANGLED. What are those all about? I understood parallax as refering to the visual distortion when looking through matter of diferent densities, like with highend telescopes looking through the atmosphere. I find it hard to believe the game setting has anything to do with that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty McPurr View Post
    CJ, can you explain the other new options in the settings menu? Parallax FX and Parallax ANGLED. What are those all about? I understood parallax as refering to the visual distortion when looking through matter of diferent densities, like with highend telescopes looking through the atmosphere. I find it hard to believe the game setting has anything to do with that.
    the raid boss attack screen definitely has some parallax action happening, you can see it when you tilt your screen, it's actually pretty cool looking. I don't remember seeing that effect anywhere else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    the raid boss attack screen definitely has some parallax action happening, you can see it when you tilt your screen, it's actually pretty cool looking. I don't remember seeing that effect anywhere else though.
    I'm pretty sure that parallax is just used in the raid boss graphics at the moment. It's optional for performance reasons (i.e. if you see lag on the raid boss, turning that off can help).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that parallax is just used in the raid boss graphics at the moment. It's optional for performance reasons (i.e. if you see lag on the raid boss, turning that off can help).
    when can we expect the other new features that we were told about 3 months ago. mainly when are we gonna get new items in the store to spend respect points on.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589