Page 3 of 3 First 123
    I am absolutely infuriated with this chest!
    This chest almost made me quit this game because this chest is so wrong on so many levels.
    Luckily I did have a few people holding me off form quitting but I really think I need a few days off this game.

This video covers EXACTLY my thoughts on this chest and why I think Gree is taking it TOO far with "milking the cow".

All i have to say is:

LoL.... No chest is worth that much. Players who buy it are either rich or having a major gambling problem.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Amazing video, wish we had a guy like you on iOS. Mind if i post ur link?

Watched the whole video Reversal. Your points are all very valid. I was one of the fools who spent 3000 gems to open 80 chests. To Dianish - you're right. No chest is worth that much and perhaps I do have a major gambling problem. To be honest with you, I didn't even properly check the stats of the regular Triskelion; I simply assumed it to have the same line of stats as the newest epics like Cryptid; how wrong I was.
    On the bright side, I seem to be on the lucky side of things with how it turned out:
    Druidic
    Arborsteel
    Aquatic
    These were the 3 epics that I got. Was I happy? I was not, unfortunately, simply because I already owned 2 of each of those epics. I had a guild mate open 80 and get nothing except the guaranteed Triskelion, heard about another member in a different guild who got nothing in an 80. Had a guild mate open 4x11 and get nothing, and had a guild member who opened 2x11 and got a northerner's. Hindsight is 20 20. I'm very regretful that I pulled the trigger today, and perhaps my mind would've changed had I watched Reversal's video first. Regardless, what happened happened, and what I have to say is that you have to either be very rich, or very foolish like I was to try for these particular chests. They are milking the heck out of this event with 40% sales every other hour, and it just goes to show what kind of marketing ploy it was. I am still very regretful, but am lucky to have come away with the pulls that I did.

On an off-hand note, another guild mate of mine opened 4 singles and got Cryptid Wargear. I'm still not sold on the 6x chances though; doesn't seem any higher than the 3x chests they typically offer.
    IGN: FDP Yongsan RRu
    GM of ForgeDragons Path
    HC of The Rainbow Rug
    #6 War of the Enchantress
    #3 Xantico Raid
    No Minimums. Max Participation
    LINE fdpyongsan to apply

Quote Originally Posted by Lazzo View Post
    Amazing video, wish we had a guy like you on iOS. Mind if i post ur link?
    Not at all be my guest.

OH RIGHT AND OF COURSE THIS HAPPENS!!!
    A few hours after my other vid, I sometimes really have the idea that Gree is watching my every move...