Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Wow. LEAK! How do you know it is 5x percent chance though?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Some people are definitely over reaching.

My predictions: 6x Chance, that new spirit/earth epic released (the fire air and water fire will be war epics I'm certain), and an outdated epic as the prize for opening 40 at once. All for the incredibly low price of 45 gems per pop. Enjoy everyone. Please gamble responsibly.

Also, we won't be able to collect our death keys until May 13th (at the earliest). Which means that this chest, since it's being released on April 30th, will have to last at least 2 weeks (3 weeks if it has to match the redemption period till the end). Doesn't this sound a bit long? Don't regular chests get released for a week max?
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem

Regardless the chances, I'll still rage when I open chests and continue my luck of no epics. Lol

Well, either way i'm not gonna spend any gems on this. With no epics from chests in nearly 5 months im done. Completely done at feeding the cow.

Good luck to the rest of you though.

Btw. what's the point releasing new chests when they are already up all the time. The only difference is they are adding in a new epic - It's sad to know that with so many epics available ingame by now - the chances of optaining one is just as low as they've always been.
    Last edited by Dianish; 04-28-2014 at 08:25 PM.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Chest

Guaranteed epic armor for open 40 chest and increased chance to 6x.

Price? 40/45 gems.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Guaranteed epic armor for open 40 chest and increased chance to 6x.

Price? 40/45 gems.
    I am hoping for a better chance at epics. Like they did the 5x chest. I did not get to buy any chest during that event cause i did not have enough chest. But i am scrapping and saving gems to buys chest now so i can get stronger and better. I just got my first epic from the last guild war we just had and i was very excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post
    Well, either way i'm not gonna spend any gems on this. With no epics from chests in nearly 5 months im done. Completely done at feeding the cow.

Btw. what's the point releasing new chests when they are already up all the time. The only difference is they are adding in a new epic - It's sad to know that with so many epics available ingame by now - the chances of optaining one is just as low as they've always been.
    It really doesn't make any sense does it? Wouldn't it make so much more sense to just have an, "Epic Chest" that's only available at certain times? That way when they give out keys like this event, they can just be normal, "Epic Keys."
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Gree has done 2x-3x-4x-5x

With more people having armors they need to make this a

6x

when it starts??????

Just started a few minutes ago. 2,999 gems for a guaranteed epic, 40 fire fusion boosts, and 80 6x chances for another epic. How many people do you think will have 3 Triskelion Wargears?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

It's already out yo
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem

Cool So many gems!

You would think they would put gems on sale during this 24 hr chest event. You need to buy 2 1800 gem sets or $400 of gems to get the 80 chest special! I bought 1 1800 ahead of time, but to have to spend $200 more dollars is ridiculous. I would need a good sale to jump on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton fury View Post
    You would think they would put gems on sale during this 24 hr chest event. You need to buy 2 1800 gem sets or $400 of gems to get the 80 chest special! I bought 1 1800 ahead of time, but to have to spend $200 more dollars is ridiculous. I would need a good sale to jump on board.
    There have been 3 40% flash sales in the past 12 hours. So, either you don't log on very often, you're an idiot, or both.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by Dianish View Post

I couldn't have said it better, @Dianish. I'm done spending on gems - this is not a game anymore. And what Greed is doing with their chests and certain other game 'balancing' techniques is borderlining to deceit.

The thing that really makes me speechless though is how many minions are still defending this company and this type of 'game' - they must have lost contact to reality and a sense of value of their money a long time ago.
    Last edited by roookey1; 04-30-2014 at 06:55 PM.