Buying gold bars - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buying gold bars

Banned
    Post Count
    The prices for gold are way too overpriced in my opinion. $1 for 50 gold seems more reasonable to me. 1500 gold for $100? Yeah, you can get like 5 good items for that. If I wanted to donate, I would want to get something worthwhile out of it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by beavis26 View Post
    only rich people can afford to waste money on this game if they would lower prices i would spend alot more i just dont see paying $80 $90 or more on a crappy item this game is only aimed at rich folks if they used thier heads they could make way more money
    Stop the hate, and quit worrying about other people's money.

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Do you guys often go into stores and say to the staff "if only that $2000 item was $50 I'd definitely buy it" - and have the result be anything other than the staff laughing at you?
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama Shakes View Post
    Child, tha soonah you stop nosin into tha bizness of othahs and focus on yo own, the happier you be. If this aint the game you can afford, may I sugges you try solitare. Dat game truly be free. Take it ow leave it, beava.
    Amen, my african sista!

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Banned
    Post Count
    I've spent $40 on this game. I have also wasted a LOT of time doing tapjoy junk for free gold. I have spent as much time here as I have in Skyrim and have spent $5 less on CC. Don't bother with gold items unless you make >$200,000 a year. You can get to 40K atk and def with no real money fairly easy. It just takes time. Time is money. If you don't want to wait for the rewards then it is going to cost you.

I spent real money because I wanted a specific item boost (see my sig) and because there is no way to get pirate taverns and palm hotels otherwise. SAVING gold is the hard part. Funzio makes it EXTREMELY easy to misclick and mis-spend hard earned gold. I'm spending another $3.99 for gold before I accidentally refill my stamina or speed up an upgrade. I want a second Pirate Tavern.

I've requested my mis-spent gold back 5 times and have gotten it back each time. The last time I misclicked I told them to fix the problem and that I would spend money again when their game stops trying to steal it. IS A GOLD SPEND CONFIRMATION WINDOW SO MUCH TO ASK?!?! The joke's on me, though, because they are getting another $3.99 from me as soon as this Missile Turret finishes. I got great tips tonight and I've stopped going to the bar. This is my treat.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldjoey View Post
    832 751 867. Add me and I'll take a look at your stats and inventory and see what you can do for free to improve your stats. That's how this fourm used to work
    i added you as a friend to see if you can help me with my stats
    My CC code: 796 610 252
    My Stats
    Level 189
    fights won: 46 978
    fights lost: 6182
    Robs won: 21808
    Robs lost:2052
    IPH: 1,106,050

Can someone help me with mine?

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffordan View Post
    I have added you. But I'm curious about earn 10k. 10k of what? How I earn it? I have to wait for 24 hours to know the answer?
    You have to visit his hood, first thing in the morning on 100 consecutive days to get it.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It is a lot of money to spend on an iPhone game. for £70 I could get a second hand Xbox and games with it. I came across someone the other day that had spent over £140 on this game. Are some people mad? I haven't spent anything yet and am at level 35. Has anyone spent loads on this game and why?
    I own as many if not more consoles that I could ever need. Same same nearly any other item you could name. Why is spending money on a game 'mad' rather than me buying more items I don't need?

So, long story short: I've spent a decent amount, and plan on spending significantly more. The why is easy: I have disposable income, but due to work very little freedom in my spare time, so very few options on what to spend it on.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor steamboatwilly's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gambet1234 View Post
    I've spent $40 on this game. I have also wasted a LOT of time doing tapjoy junk for free gold. I have spent as much time here as I have in Skyrim and have spent $5 less on CC. Don't bother with gold items unless you make >$200,000 a year. You can get to 40K atk and def with no real money fairly easy. It just takes time. Time is money. If you don't want to wait for the rewards then it is going to cost you.

I spent real money because I wanted a specific item boost (see my sig) and because there is no way to get pirate taverns and palm hotels otherwise. SAVING gold is the hard part. Funzio makes it EXTREMELY easy to misclick and mis-spend hard earned gold. I'm spending another $3.99 for gold before I accidentally refill my stamina or speed up an upgrade. I want a second Pirate Tavern.

I've requested my mis-spent gold back 5 times and have gotten it back each time. The last time I misclicked I told them to fix the problem and that I would spend money again when their game stops trying to steal it. IS A GOLD SPEND CONFIRMATION WINDOW SO MUCH TO ASK?!?! The joke's on me, though, because they are getting another $3.99 from me as soon as this Missile Turret finishes. I got great tips tonight and I've stopped going to the bar. This is my treat.
    I have done this many times and have asked for the same thing. I figure they dont care and its easier to issue the gold back as some people may not even ask for it back. I dont mind paying for some of the game as they should be paid for their time, however, i refuse to spend large sums of money. I think i have about 120 in the game so far, but i have been playing for well over a year. so that is about 1 ps3 game a year from my standpoint. I always wait for sales as well. Even though they raised all the prices. They have also changed some of the buildings to gold purchases that used to be cash purchases. The smoke shop i think

Banned
    Post Count
    I rather spend my money on boats and ho's

Post Count
    Like a BAWCE!!
    958-165-684

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by steamboatwilly View Post
    I have done this many times and have asked for the same thing. I figure they dont care and its easier to issue the gold back as some people may not even ask for it back. I dont mind paying for some of the game as they should be paid for their time, however, i refuse to spend large sums of money. I think i have about 120 in the game so far, but i have been playing for well over a year. so that is about 1 ps3 game a year from my standpoint. I always wait for sales as well. Even though they raised all the prices. They have also changed some of the buildings to gold purchases that used to be cash purchases. The smoke shop i think
    How doyou request it back? I accidentally clicked away 15 bars yesterday with the painted crate timer. I clicked it and then still waited for the hour because I did it accidentally.