5-6 jumpers (25mm to 300mm) plus 3 who need slots for 27/27

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 5-6 jumpers (25mm to 300mm) plus 3 who need slots for 27/27

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

5-6 jumpers (25mm to 300mm) plus 3 who need slots for 27/27

anyone on 27/27 with fewer than 8 bosses left (figure one every 45 min) willing to trade three final prizes for, well, making sure the faction gets the final prize?

Hit me up on PM. Time is ticking! If you're on groupme, please included that info.

Thanks and good luck.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    funny how some people want only the jumpers and won't give any slots. That's not right, folks... We're willing to throw a TON of help in return for not a lot.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    boinggggggggggggggg

Lurker
    Post Count
    You don't ask a lot. Too bad I didn't see your post any earlier. We are stuck on 26/27.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, sorry Abachi, not enough time to get all the way through from there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Abachi View Post
    You don't ask a lot. Too bad I didn't see your post any earlier. We are stuck on 26/27.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    4hrs left. If you're not sure you can finish 27/27 , then you probably can't.... without our help
    We're helping out other factions in the meantime but still looking for 3 slots in return for big firepower.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I need the last unit nr18 of the loot prizes from who can i get it in the faction im on GM and palringo

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation need help with 22/22 pls

I am on group me name James Dennis, we need help beating 3 more lv 80s if possible we have 3 slots open faction ID 219 655 427 please assist!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxfff View Post
    anyone on 27/27 with fewer than 8 bosses left (figure one every 45 min) willing to trade three final prizes for, well, making sure the faction gets the final prize?

Hit me up on PM. Time is ticking! If you're on groupme, please included that info.

Thanks and good luck.