Urgently needed: 300 folders, have 95 bricks/concrete and will trade for 300 folders

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Urgently needed: 300 folders, have 95 bricks/concrete and will trade for 300 folders

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Urgently needed: 300 folders, have 95 bricks/concrete and will trade for 300 folders

Hi there is urgently need 300 folders for my faction - I will trade you my 95 bricks of concrete for 300 folders or best counter offer if you don't think that is a fair trade. I'll take the first offer that comes in because I am running out of time. I'll check back in a few hours, leave me your offer and faction ID and I will make the deposit first then leave you my faction ID. Thanks everyone.
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Post Count
    Yes, we have 2 players with a total of 300 folders. Need the bricks. Faction 890879030.
    Last edited by Jody13; 04-26-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Post Count
    help needed finishing event ..on 24/27. Have a fee spots open ..can any1 help ? 679692373

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jody13 View Post
    Yes, we have 2 players with a total of 300 folders. Need the bricks. Faction 890879030.
    You guys are really terrific!!! Well organized and have a great leader. Thanks for working with me despite MY OWN idiocy delaying things lol. Thanks to you guys and two thumbs up!!
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson