Alliance Attack - Looking for some answers.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Alliance Attack - Looking for some answers.

Post Count

Alliance Attack - Looking for some answers.

I notice this is such a big award all the time. Can someone please tell me how details of how it works?

I know when you get a Air Attack 10% bonus and you are at 10mil attack you dont gain 1mil as the 10mil is already boosted. It just goes and adds to your "RAW" stats.
    So say you were at 140% boost, you are now 150% boost.

I am assuming this is how Alliance attack boost works also. My ? is how?

I have 500 Allies it takes what? to make what? Also what is I have 650 allies, does it take my strongest?

Thanks for any help.

If I can increase my stats from better allies all you 100mil+ gals/guys should really boost a little bum like myself at 4mil. So feel free to send your codes LOL

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Alliance attack or defense boosts boost air, ground, infantry and sea att/def. That's why it's popular

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Alliance attack or defense boosts boost air, ground, infantry and sea att/def. That's why it's popular
    So it is an overall boost off all attack (since I said alliance attack). Does it have anything to do with the Stats of your allies?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    So it is an overall boost off all attack (since I said alliance attack). Does it have anything to do with the Stats of your allies?
    No.. You dont use your ally stats.. It just boosts your entire attack or defence. . Its called ally boost because 500 allies allows gou to bring 3000 units and you are in effect boosting the stats of these units

Post Count
    It is basically multiplying your unboosted attack of your army.
    EX.
    Attack 20,000,000x1.03=20,600,000
    The 1.03 being your normal attack (1) plus the 3% bonus (0.03).

At least that's how I think it works, and appears to work that way in my army. If there is a different formula, feel free to correct me.

Post Count
    Thanks, that is what I thought. I never understood people asking for ally codes because you are a stronger player or they are a daily player.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jrb22250 View Post
    Thanks, that is what I thought. I never understood people asking for ally codes because you are a stronger player or they are a daily player.
    The real reason to ask an Allie code for a stronger player - especially one who just raided you for millions - is so that person can't raid you again in the future

Not every player goes out raiding - so if you can slowly Allie up with the raiders at your level - eventually you will see much less raids on your base - it's a diplomatic strategy
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Now on your original question - your alliance attack is ALL of the units that you bring into a battle - up to 3000 top offense numbers when attacking and up to 3000 top defense numbers when you are defending against a raid or attack.

so yes - an alliance attack bonus adds that % to the total raw attack of your top 3000 units - from all four categories - as long as they are in your actual fighting army

I don't recall if we have seen a total Alliance DEFENSE bonus - which may be part of why So many players are lopsided to much more attack than defense. For example - my attack is 486 million but my defense is "only" 311 million - which is why so many teams were proposely trying to get the 11th - 15th place 20% Air Defense prize in the last FA - no failure on any team to make top spot as some like to claim - but rather a strategic move to get a more beneficial DEFENSE Bonus to help get your defense up enough so others in WD can't attack you
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post
    The real reason to ask an Allie code for a stronger player - especially one who just raided you for millions - is so that person can't raid you again in the future

Not every player goes out raiding - so if you can slowly Allie up with the raiders at your level - eventually you will see much less raids on your base - it's a diplomatic strategy
    How come i can find my allies on my rivals list? I only found this out because i was allies with a former faction mate and i found him on my rivals list after i quit the faction, plus i made sure i was still allies with him after attacking him.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexindahouss94 View Post
    How come i can find my allies on my rivals list? I only found this out because i was allies with a former faction mate and i found him on my rivals list after i quit the faction, plus i made sure i was still allies with him after attacking him.

One of MANY bugs that pop up in the game. Supposedly you can delete that Allie and request them again to fix that - but with Gree programming - there are no guarantees.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hope this doesnt hijack the thread but what do henchmen do? Saw that i have 8 at the bottom o fmy allues list. I know you get them for finishing a location just not sure what they are for.

Post Count

i got allys all over that i see in rivals..i dont think that feautre appears to work anymore..at least it dont for me

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It can help at a lower level to increase your allies so you bring more units into war thus giving you higher stats. Gree awards them to "help" you but one day you will send in a ticket when you have 65 of them and ask Gree to remove all grunts.

A better strategy - if you want allies and want to build up a base that will get attacked less: every time you get raided - go to that person's wall and see if they had at some point in their game - posted their own code for people to add them - and send a request. If you can't find a code for them - then post a nice message - "I would like to be your Allie - please add me" and post your code to their wall.

Also - look through your targets list and read their walls - copy request codes from their walls and send out request to people who have posted their codes on your rivals walls - theory being - those people are similar to your level and stats and having them as an Allie along the course of your game will prevent them (in theory) from raiding your base in the future.

Adding people from forum links are codes that may be way ahead of your or behind you in level progress and will probably never run into them in the game anyway.

You know the old saying - keep your friends close and your enemies closer - this is a strategy on making a lot of your potential "rivals" close friends who won't be able to raid you in the future - a good strategy from the beginning

Articulate Author
    Post Count

There was a post a long time ago about this issue. At one point you could not attack/raid your allies. This was changed though because there were players that had so many allies at their level that they had very few people to attack. For people that have been playing a long time, they probably remember when you could have over 500 allies. War time you could see people with 1000+ allies. That was changed awhile ago to cap it at the 500. It was confirmed by a mod or dev on here about being able to attack/raid allies. It has been so long ago that it was posted I wouldn't even know where to look for it. Faction mates should not be showing up on your rivals list though. I did have that happen once, and I just chalked it up to a glitch.