Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!!

Banned
    Post Count

Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!!

Funny to see that SUP is manipulating the game to multiply their LE sets without purchasing the sets...

Lets start with the following

j - 272 wrappers - 22 LE set's bought
    Captain Morgan - 82 wrappers 4 LE's set bought
    SUP Consigliere - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
    SUP Godfather - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
    Fiat luxe, Quin, SUP Zero all with one LE set bought and 15-25 wrappers
    SUP RSJ - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
    Commander Boom Boom 2 wrappers - 1 LE set bought

There is more out there. SUP before you start tossing stones maybe you should look in your own house.
    We have noticed other players now buying units to cover their tracks. Despite the suppression of similar actions by SUP, we feel that it is important the modern war community be fully informed that once again SUP is guilty of accusing others in the game of doing what they have been doing all along.

Speed Ump, as Sup 1 Leader, has been posting in game that people should be booted from the game for doing this. Speed Ump, have you booted these players from SUP 1?

More to come and inventories will be checked.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Don't forget about Corey the stinkster with one set and a dozen wrappers... To be fair, it's not exclusively sup or OSW, there are thousands of people in OTHER factions who took advantage of a good bargain. All these people spent lots of gold on these units, sup included. No violations of any tos for any of these people occurred. That said, everyone should understand that this has happened before, that was the origin of the original 2-set a year ago. Perhaps it was on purpose as it's been going on for the last 3 sets apparently. Wake up, it is increasing revenue for gree. And, most importantly, as dutchie has repeatedly said, this is nothing compared to sups hacking, white hat or not. Stephen may think he has cj in his pocket but I'm sure cj is smart enough to understand that being sups version of the irs working for Obama to persecute people will have ramifications.
    Last edited by WalterW; 04-25-2014 at 11:16 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Don't think so buddy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree does not care that players did this and actually they are glad they did. It increased sales.

Players in my faction did this and I'm sure many other factions did also.

SUP only brought this up to defelct away from their poor performance in FA and then added a cover they were going for an air defense boost.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Poor performance. Haha. I love it

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Makes accusations with no screenshots. If your going to inform the modern war community show the evidence.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoc View Post
    Makes accusations with no screenshots. If your going to inform the modern war community show the evidence.
    Kavoc no need to show a picture all you have to do is scan the inventory of the players listed above.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Afro View Post
    Kavoc no need to show a picture all you have to do is scan the inventory of the players listed above.
    Not every player has the level to do that.

Banned
    Post Count
    add SUP Barr to that list he has 12 Anticoch List Carriers and 2 LE sets bought

Exactly the POINT

Quote Originally Posted by Bamaboy54 View Post
    @speed ump. Say it isn't so? You went on that now locked thread started by that ryans67 guy and said your team did not have anyone take advantage of such a blatant glitch and that OSW was cheaters. If what the op posted is true then you lied to everyone in the forum. Why would you lie about it? Many different faction members piped in saying they too played FA this same way yet S1 seemed to be the biggest ones so upset about it, doesn't make sense. Thought you were a stand up guy until now, your just as bad as the rest.... That's too bad
    That's exactly the point that has been made over and over on many threads before Bama. The proof is very obvious when all you have to do is look at these players inventories. Strange how threads that are critical of a certain faction are quickly banned, and threads critical of factions like Ferr or TKO stay up forever. Its as if the claims of a certain "2" faction leader that "we have (insert moderator name here) in our pocket" might have some truth to them. Its pretty disappointing that the leader of "1" is posing as the voice of MW, appointing himself judge and jury over another faction, and convicting a faction of doing something that many in "1" and "2" have done, and have been doing since the start of Full Assault.

So we're clear...

Just so we are clear here… Through some loophole in the programming of this game, a bunch of guys from OSW, SUP 1, SUP 2, and OTHER factions spent real money to buy game gold to buy LE sets and get the full set wrapper prize????

So we aren't talking about people getting something for nothing???? These players didn't somehow do something like what a certain famous player in a top faction often advises to do which is "jailbreak" their phone so they can see and manipulate the game code to do this???

Can't wait to see this screenshot…

Quote Originally Posted by Mw Informant View Post
    Lucky Leprechaun has been busted!

Future posts coming to a thread near you.
    Starring our own CJ54 caught in SUP's Hip Chat room
    The things that make you go hmmmm
    Is this true??? Are there screenshots of this??? Speed Ump, the white-hatted one, what do you say to this??? CJ???? I have no doubt that the response will be to deny this. However, HIPCHAT TOS is very clear that everything is saved in their database and is discoverable with subpoena. This is a shocking accusation to say the least. My guess is that a smart person would conclude that banning this thread or this post would be tantamount to confirmation of such an accusation.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Afro View Post
    Funny to see that SUP is manipulating the game to multiply their LE sets without purchasing the sets...

Lets start with the following

j - 272 wrappers - 22 LE set's bought
    Captain Morgan - 82 wrappers 4 LE's set bought
    SUP Consigliere - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
    SUP Godfather - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
    Fiat luxe, Quin, SUP Zero all with one LE set bought and 15-25 wrappers
    SUP RSJ - 15 wrappers - 1 LE set bought
    Commander Boom Boom 2 wrappers - 1 LE set bought

There is more out there. SUP before you start tossing stones maybe you should look in your own house.
    We have noticed other players now buying units to cover their tracks. Despite the suppression of similar actions by SUP, we feel that it is important the modern war community be fully informed that once again SUP is guilty of accusing others in the game of doing what they have been doing all along.

Speed Ump, as Sup 1 Leader, has been posting in game that people should be booted from the game for doing this. Speed Ump, have you booted these players from SUP 1?

More to come and inventories will be checked.

Is it allowed to show screen shots of OSW guys that have a lot of these units without purchasing very many at all, I have them, I guess they need to reply in order for me to post them, one guy made it so obvious it's ridiculous, but the others tried to hide what they were doing but if you check out their inventories you will see it very easily, and ridiculous I mean purchasing 4 and having hundreds of the bonus unit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Before you guys start accusing me of favoring one side or the other, send in a ticket with the screen shots, explain what your concerns are, the ticket I'm sending in is how a person can buy 4 LE sets and have hundreds of the bonus units

just a guess

Quote Originally Posted by wwwjason View Post
    Before you guys start accusing me of favoring one side or the other, send in a ticket with the screen shots, explain what your concerns are, the ticket I'm sending in is how a person can buy 4 LE sets and have hundreds of the bonus units
    Just a guess, but I'd imagine that a player with "hundreds" with just 4 LE sets probably followed the same path to get them that the player with 272 (which is technically also hundreds) after buying 22 LE sets or the player with 82 after buying 4 LE sets did… Just a guess though. And judging by your previous post, i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you know and talk to those players, so please tell us all --- are you also sending in tickets on those players???? Or is it ok with you that those players who are on your team did it and its just not ok with you that your opponents did it? Looking forward to you clearing this up for us all.