Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!! - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Invetory Check shows the smoking gun!!!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterW View Post
    Stephen, you obviously are here but maybe missed my questions so let me ask again:

One

have your checked the identified players inventories? Since you have games in both sup 1 and sup 2 this should be easy.

Two:

if yes to question one, have you booted them. If no to question 1, when are you going to look?
    Course he won't.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Looked here, I took my ipad into the apple store. It had an issue. They kept it and were going to repair, but hen I picked it up, the employee handed my a new iPad Air. I was confused for a moment, and asked of this was the correct ipad, the employee said, you ordered a new ipad , didn't you. I said, oh, ok, and left the store with my great windfall. Nothing wrong with that, right? They handed me the ipad, not like I broke I to the store and stole it. So what if the employees was confused, and mixed something up. That's not my problem. And that's exactly what the problem with you guys is, you don't know right from wrong, and people seem more and more willing to stretch what that is, when it falls in their favor. Poor kid at that apple store will prob have to pay for that ipad herself, but, that's not my problem, it's apples fault that it happened.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Maybe two was too difficult for you, so let me condense it to one as you have obviously checked your players by now: are you booting them?

Unless of course you needed the new ipad to check your faction and are waiting for gree to transfer your game? Don't you use more than one device though? Crap..two questions again. Maybe the other device still has Tyler's game on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Looked here, I took my ipad into the apple store. It had an issue. They kept it and were going to repair, but hen I picked it up, the employee handed my a new iPad Air. I was confused for a moment, and asked of this was the correct ipad, the employee said, you ordered a new ipad , didn't you. I said, oh, ok, and left the store with my great windfall. Nothing wrong with that, right? They handed me the ipad, not like I broke I to the store and stole it. So what if the employees was confused, and mixed something up. That's not my problem. And that's exactly what the problem with you guys is, you don't know right from wrong, and people seem more and more willing to stretch what that is, when it falls in their favor. Poor kid at that apple store will prob have to pay for that ipad herself, but, that's not my problem, it's apples fault that it happened.
    Last edited by WalterW; 04-26-2014 at 10:18 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count

Speed ump

I don't know who you are to be honest never heard of ya
    But if I noticed you said if gree let this go and want to send the message it's ok to cheat.
    Sorry to tell ya mate but I'm pretty sure by the amount of bugged events and no units taken away in the past or units given rightfully back to those screwed out em by glitched events
    I cannot see any change this time round and if they do take them away then people will start asking well why didn't u refund my unit for me when I got screwed by a bug
    In the game how is it fair for gree to take away units from a big but not replace them from a bug ?
    MOO

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Make note: "Walter" enjoys talking to himself.
    Reason: stupid? Response: likely, he is in osw
    Reason: lonely? Response: quite probable, this game is his life, no real life social interactions
    End run evaluation

Hey Walter, I just scanned your account. Looky what I found.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    New word for glitch, as used by osw. GIFT FROM GREE. Leadership has instructed them to no longer use the word glitch, and instead use GIFT FROM GREE. hi everyone, my name is ( insert osw player name here) I gifted myself from gree three hundred times. It's a perfectly legitimate procedure, because it's a gift from gree. They likes to reward us, and they likes to pay us back for all their wrongs from the past, and also I know those mean sup players must do it ( right? How else could they always win, yeah that's it, they have to cheat to win, no one could beat us without doing that) I like my gift from gree, it lets me feel good about myself. Haha sup meanies, I am laughing you now. I got my gift feom gree, and you too stupid to et your gift from gree ( but wait, if they too stupid then how can I say I did because they did, never mind details don't matter, I believe. Joe can I have more kool aid please, I don't feel real good) better now. Sorry. I was saying I enjoy my gift from gree most because those sup meanies don't have ( joe can I have more kool aid, I'm not feeling good again, we get gift from gree, but sup don't, but sup does, I'm so confused. My head hurts) well, all I know is gift from gree is good. Not bad. I mean I don't do bad. Gift is good. I need to go lay down for a while.

Post Count
    Well Speed Ump, with the iPad, it comes down to Integrity. Assuming you have good morals, you would have said something about the iPad. I know I would. That person could/have lost his job for that. My birthday was last week so I ordered a 48 buck cake. When paying for it, I noticed they asked for 42 bucks and not the 48. I said something because if I had not, someone could have lost their job. I was told the price of 42 was correct and the sign of 48 was wrong.

So its kind of insulting you see nothing wrong with "taking advantage of someones mistakes". Rather then let EVERYONE keep the Frontal Assault Troopers, they took them away. Rather than letting the event for the Nuclear Soldier run with the LV 10 boss glitch and letting people finish it, they pulled it and took all progress, then in another event said they could not "make it easier" because you big guys would get mad.

The problem here is Gree has not pulled these excess wrapper units from those who exploited a glitch. You should not be defending this and saying "not my fault f they can't program".

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I'm actually gonna agree with you there, I went and bought a sony vaio laptop for $1300 but the manager screwed up and gave me a $2000 sony vaio pro... Not my problem I realized the day after when I unboxed it, who wouldn't keep it lets be honest? Now we look over to the SUP/OSW scandals Fk that who cares SUP wins blah blah blah it's a game people
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Exactly pidj, that's my point. Hopefully everyone understood the sarcasm in that post, but it seems some did not. We'll well, here's another banned poster from osw trying to make another of their infamous personal attacks. Why do you guys have to hide in the shadows of fake names. You act like your proud of your actions when you're caught, what do you have to be ashamed of? I think you guys keep digging yourselves in deeper and deeper. Keep proving who and what you are, it becomes clearer with every post.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ahh, and seems like you decided that post was a bridge too far in the public eye, and recinded it. Maybe you guys do have some limits, albeit much further out than other people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    I'm actually gonna agree with you there, I went and bought a sony vaio laptop for $1300 but the manager screwed up and gave me a $2000 sony vaio pro... Not my problem I realized the day after when I unboxed it, who wouldn't keep it lets be honest? Now we look over to the SUP/OSW scandals Fk that who cares SUP wins blah blah blah it's a game people

Since you ask, I wouldn't. Nor would I keep the iPad (edit: I guess I missed the sarcasm) It is still theft no matter how you try to justify it.

Regarding the thread topic "glitch", McDoc nailed the solution. Gree needs to take action by removing the units, if for no other reason than further destroying the balance of the game. I will no longer invest without seeing proper resolution.
    Last edited by Copenhagen; 04-26-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    LEGENDS

You get what you put in and people get what they deserve.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey copen, glad to see some of you old guys chiming in. I was begining to wonder if there was anyone left in the game with any integrity any more. Doc is 100 percent on the money with that.

Post Count
    Yep, Speed. Still some of us old farts earning it the hard way...errr right way. Cheers.
    LEGENDS

You get what you put in and people get what they deserve.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The saddest part of this whole thread is that a majority of it is a feud between the top 2 factions (I really consider Suo1 & Sup2 one functioning unit - one faction spread over 2 teams as the names Imply) - so really - we're seeing this whole thread about the top 180 players in the game tying to out do each other. As much as I respect Speed / Widigeorge and a couple of other senior Sup guys who have been on the forums as long or longer than me - this kind of total feud comes across as either incredibly petty - or a purposeful show for the rest of us. As much as I would love to win - and my stats might just barely get me in - it is this constant back & forth "hate" between the Pirates and the Birds (your terms) that make that high level seem like it couldn't be fun.

I Can't imagine Speed has any hair left in his groin with as many guys hanging on his nuts in this thread

To the OSW / Ferr's Emporers guys - how would you feel if some level 175 team that have never made Top 25 exploited this "glitch" and in the next WD - they knocked you out of your permanant 3rd place position and came to the forums and talked smack about OSW is now forever condemned to 4th place? Would that be fair? Would YOU guys like knowing you got beat by a team who glitched their way ahead of you ?

I cant imagine that you would stand by and let that happen. So why then would you feel proud to finally beat SUP via some glitch? No one would applaud you - no one would ever respect that way to win. There would be no honor in that strategy.

I dont know Chozzer or Walter or any of the others who are constantly pulling on Speeds Speedos with the "are yo gonna boot them" in 45 posts - but Cheese & Rice - give the guy a break - you're stretching out his virtual genitalia down below his knees & it only makes OSW look like you have a real hard on for the guy. Plus it looks desperate. And if you aren't in OSW - OMG - that's even worse.

Let it go . . . let it go . . . Release the nuts and let it go . . .

I dont have a dog in this fight - I am perfectly happy in a Top 10 faction that fights with honor and earned every point in our stats playing legit. I had been aproached by the Master Manipulator of Code long long ago about how to Jailbreak my IPad and use a script to collect my 5 min buildings every 5:05 and get millions per day. I chose to keep the integrity of my game and pass. I was Approached again on how to manipulate my skill points to get 1 million def and attack skill points - again - respectfully passed. I just prefer to keep the integrity of my account beyond reproach because I have spent so much time & money on this account and as long as I feel like I have earned my Top spot and no new guys can hack past my 2 1/2 years of work with 3 day old accounts - I will keep playing. But if hacks / cheats / glitches are allowed to go unchecked and my account progress becomes diluted - then it will be the end of this game and time to put it down.
    Don't whine about a problem unless you're prepared to offer a reasonable solution.

I Buy / Sell REAL Gold and Silver everyday at www.PacificCoinExchange.com
    Great Blog: http://www.pacificcoinexchange.com/c...inancial-news/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdoc View Post

I dont have a dog in this fight - I am perfectly happy in a Top 10 faction that fights with honor and earned every point in our stats playing legit. I had been aproached by the Master Manipulator of Code long long ago about how to Jailbreak my IPad and use a script to collect my 5 min buildings every 5:05 and get millions per day. I chose to keep the integrity of my game and pass. I was Approached again on how to manipulate my skill points to get 1 million def and attack skill points - again - respectfully passed. I just prefer to keep the integrity of my account beyond reproach because I have spent so much time & money on this account and as long as I feel like I have earned my Top spot and no new guys can hack past my 2 1/2 years of work with 3 day old accounts - I will keep playing. But if hacks / cheats / glitches are allowed to go unchecked and my account progress becomes diluted - then it will be the end of this game and time to put it down.
    Firstly, to your earlier post to me, I agree there is that slight difference between the LE sets fiascos after you made your excellent point.

Basically, I was in a top 100 faction before I decided to stop spending money on this game. It is pointless to spend money, especially the $100s and $1000s that some people do on a game when there are so many hacks, cheats and glitches that people will take advantage of. To think that the game will one day become hack, cheat or glitch free or that no one will take advantage of them is totally absurd. If you think a games company can catch them all and ban them forever then you are a completely misguided. I personally will never spend more than $50 on any future game because I know there will be people out there hacking, cheating and glitching, so no game is worth paying more than that. The gaming companies will always be one step behind and that will never change.