Funny screen shots of DK stripping

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

SO someone pointed out to me that this post seems to be humiliating a specific player, this post was not meant to do that, it was meant to show the irony in the match up. However I had to post each screen shot because people would start saying it was fake blah blah blah blah... well since you can't please everyone but, but can please a few, I have removed the images of the specific player.

People have fun, stop taking stuff so personally, this post was only meant to show an irony of a well known nemesis/fued team match up, so calm down people.
    Last edited by ColombianThreatMachine; 04-26-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Where's the joke?
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeSomePeaches View Post
    Where's the joke?
    They accidently stripped for us, Ansal was stripping for another match and forgot to suit up lol. So we got the win, I know what your going to say already.... oh that's the only way anyone can beat DK blah blah blah lol lol lol. I don't care it's funny brah!
    Last edited by ColombianThreatMachine; 04-25-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Congrats, do you want a cookie now?

So you won a battle, and now you're trolling your opponent on the forums. Real classy. /golfclap

#RebelFinishingSchool

Quote Originally Posted by MavMD View Post
    So you won a battle, and now you're trolling your opponent on the forums. Real classy. /golfclap

#RebelFinishingSchool
    It's a stripping fail... fails are always funny. They are so funny, they have websites about them. Do you go onto their websites and post on all the fails, how classy they are?

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Quote Originally Posted by ColombianThreatMachine View Post
    It's a stripping fail... fails are always funny. They are so funny, they have websites about them. Do you go onto their websites and post on all the fails, how classy they are?
    You know exactly what you're doing. You're just starting sh*t, and that is all you are doing. Save the drama fo' yo' mama.

P.S. Here's a riddle. There's two machines in KnD. A dk machine and a rebel machine. Who gets first place?

The DK machine obviously, because its a War Machine and the Rebel machine is full of empty colombian threats...

Count it? Count it.

DK fanbois are pathetic.

Mav, which feeder guild of a subguild of a DK subguild are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    DK fanbois are pathetic.

'DK fanboi'...? Do I need to put DK in my forum name for you to figure it out?

MD isn't a guild. It means I'm better than you in this game and in life. Go home, Sol. Leave me alone.

...pathetic.
    Last edited by MavMD; 04-26-2014 at 01:22 AM.

DK fanbois are pathetic.

Mav is actually a permanent member in DK

It's more of a laugh everyone says we don't strip....bull, it's all empty talk, if you are at the top you are taking advantage of anything you can within the TOS.
    GUILD CHAMPION: Beastmode Gods
    Currently recruiting active players and overnighters
    Line ID: tlob_obviously

MAXED EPICS: APOCALYPSE, TRESKILION, REVELATION, CRYPTIC, AQUATIC, SPECTER, SANDSTORM, DRUIDIC, MAELSTORM, NORTHERNS, BLAZEBORN, R. KALE

So MD is, like, what, your boyfriend's initials?

Or, wait...I know.
    Major Down's.

It means Major Down's. Doesn't it? You're missing a chromosome. I can kind of tell. You kind of have to be, to be a DK jock rider.
    Stop. You're embarrassing yourself.

If you're going to try and troll. The least you can do is be accurate. 1) There is no such thing as Major Down's. 2) What you think you are cleverly referring to is called 'Down Syndrome'. 3) Down Syndrome a.k.a. Trisomy 21 has an extra chromosome. Not 'missing a chromosome'.

I don't need a $250,000 education or the extra letters after my name to know this. And since you're a self-proclaimed internet bad boy. Do yourself a favor and learn to google, please. Thank you for your time.

#SolSyndrome

If you're going to try and troll. The least you can do is be accurate. 1) There is no such thing as Major Down's. 2) What you think you are cleverly referring to is called 'Down Syndrome'. 3) Down Syndrome a.k.a. Trisomy 21 has an extra chromosome. Not 'missing a chromosome'.

I don't need a $250,000 education or the extra letters after my name to know this. And since you're a self-proclaimed internet bad boy. Do yourself a favor and learn to google, please. Thank you for your time.

#SolSyndrome
    Damn. Sol got burned. Pun intended.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

U tryin 2 sound smart but u soundin real dum 2 me

Wen I say major downs I'm obviously sayin u got a major case of downs DUH LOLOL

I guess a 250k education dont buy commen since
    EERRRMM ITS CALLED TRISOMY 21 TECHNICALLY HURR DURR

Massive, massive case of downs.
    Ur name is MavMassiveDowns LOLOL

Thank You

#SolSyndrome
    Thank you Mav,

As a brother of someone who has down syndrome I want to personally thank you for responding to Sol first, if I had seen his comment without yours, my response would not have been as nice. And to Sol, please leave internet use to more mature parties who can control their mouth.