Monument Park Shake down guns disappearing - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monument Park Shake down guns disappearing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same thing happened to me. I got the last rifle and disappeared. Had to refill me energy, and on the last hit a rifle dropped. Didn't count again. I ended up refill 5-6 times and still not counting to goals.... On a side note, earlier I was baking cookies and when I reached in to pull the tray out, it burnt my hand. Tried again and burnt me again. After getting burnt a few more times, I decided not to reach in there until it didn't burn me anymore.... I sure hope gree fixes the rifle drop.

Lost a riffle too

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've noticed that my uzis aren't registering either.... not the first time I've had this problem and have been told "we have no record to verify this"... bloody joke

I'm not having a problem with the guns disappearing. I watch every drop and only did one kill at a time. I'm having a problem with them not even appearing. I have 62 gloves and 25 masks, yet only 2 guns... is this par? Or am I totally getting screwed here?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I did not finish shakedown. I was thinking about using gold to finish it, but with the not registering of my collected items I desided to do nothing. I didn't want to use gold and maybe some items again lost in the process. My trust of these kind of events is below zero now. I hope Gree will fix this for the next time and at least takes the time to answer my send in tickets or react to all the complains here in the forum. I only want to pay for a quality product and quality services!