Monument Park Shake down guns disappearing

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Monument Park Shake down guns disappearing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Monument Park Shake down guns disappearing

Here we go again Gree cant you guys get anything to work right.i just had 2 guns disappear you need to learn who to code right. This happen to me on the motherboard event also you were nice enough to give me the reward on that after getting it 3 times an it vanishing but didnt feel the need to refund me the extra 1100 gold i wasted to get it 3 times an have ignored every ticket sent in bout my gold but i suppose that big 20 gold you gave everyone makes up for that right lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Sames just happened to me too, so i can safely say Gambino is correct, dare say there will be more of us as the quest progresses, Gree you have to take a long hard look at yourselves, you make the same mistakes over and over again, do you have a rogue developer in your employment who does this kind of stuff cos he/she is fed up?

Steady Scribe John Hannibal Smith's Avatar
    Post Count
    This happened to me the last event also and when I sent a ticket in because of the gold I spent and lost due to these bugs. I got a response from them that they have gold promotions in game periodically. WTF does that mean? Its ok for them to steal?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i had it happen just got the 5th rifle, boss pops up and the rifle does not register, so when activate boss just run and do freddy when got all items go back and kill boss
    Last edited by General Dudus; 04-25-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: added content

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same happening to me....items dropping and not registering....also happened in motherboard and was given items ... But no gold was returned for trying to get items in a broken game...maybe i tunes is a better place to get a refund.

Rip off

I watched 5 or 6 ads last week and it said I earned 2 gold after every ad, but it didn't register. Just now I beat boss and it said I earned a weapon with 400 att/def, but it registered only 200 att. This is not right. Gree, you guys need to fix this problem. Stop cheating us.

Lurker
    Post Count

I lost one too

Sent a ticket to gree. Will see what happens

Gree is cheating on me again.

After defeating a boss, it said that I earned an item with 478 att/319 def but the reality is that I earned only 220 def. I feel totally cheated. I need a justification for the same cheating thing going on.

Update: it said I earned 2300 def but I got only 1800 def. I hate the feeling of being cheated. I want my full points back, gree!
    Last edited by Groundpounders; 04-26-2014 at 01:13 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Dudus View Post
    i had it happen just got the 5th rifle, boss pops up and the rifle does not register, so when activate boss just run and do freddy when got all items go back and kill boss
    Exactely the same happened to me. Boss pops up and I got the mask, but not registered. Grrr..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lost 2 rifles

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just some minutes ago I got a rifle, but this is also not registered. In this way I never complete this event... this time no epic boss poped up at the same time. But there was one running.

Post Count
    Yup gree screwing up once again, just give me my ****ing rifles which disappeared so I finish the goal (which I should have completed actually but not registered)
    Bananas are the best.

Post Count
    I got screwed as well. Got 5th rifle but it didn't register. Last event I was on 9/10 rings and needed to get 3 for it to register 10! This is b.s.! 20 gold promo doesn't cut it!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCforum View Post
    I got screwed as well. Got 5th rifle but it didn't register. Last event I was on 9/10 rings and needed to get 3 for it to register 10! This is b.s.! 20 gold promo doesn't cut it!
    Well, I just got the reward after receiving a mask, go figure. Maybe they responded to my ticket, don't know. Unfortunately I had to waste energy, xp and 20 more gold.

Consistent Contributor AssassiNate's Avatar
    Post Count
    I had two guns taken away and now when I get one it doesn't register, this happened on both accounts now, very frustrating as I should be done now and I know Gree won't do anything to fix this