Disco Dan Boss Event - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disco Dan Boss Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherod View Post
    My luck sucks,I'm on lvl 83 and have not received any uncommons or rares since lvl 49,frustrating!!!
    This went from level 20 yesterday to level 60 and 8 more today not one rare for hustler part

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Boss 99 and not one rare item. What is the percentage of drops for rare anyway seems like 0 percent

Lurker
    Post Count
    And again
    Like every other event you manage to ruin Epic boss, so what we suppose to Finnish the 100 kill. Before getting the drops. Have you like every other event changed it to make sure no one gets the items unless you spend gold to kill it or farm after the 100lvl?
    What is wrong with you? Most have spent gold to achieve stats to be able to finish at least one event without gold, but once we do that you take away . You are removing any skill and enjoyment out of the game! Might as well point a gun in our face and ask for our cash in exchange for a few mill stat increase only to do the same in the next event

Scamming greedy thieves

What's the point

Seriously.

What is this point here? How did epic boss get so screwed up?
    349 Last ranking.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm level 250, I can't get anywhere! However a level 249 player with average stats can finish quite easily.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I, like many of you, honestly don't understand the logic behind changing the epic boss event. My first issue is in removing the syndicate component. pretty much my entire syndicate agrees this lowers the enjoyment level of the game and diminishes user engagement. Secondly, Why introduce an element of chance? there's already one in the 48 hour LTQ, but now with the best prizes not being assured after a predetermined amount of effort I, as an adult , am far less likely to use gold to get there.

If they want players to spend more than either slightly increase the difficulty of the current events or create an entirely new event. If creating a new event is proving difficult why not poll the forum and see which elements we currently feel most positively about?

All I know is as it stands you're saving me gold I would have otherwise spent.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How is the Epic Boss ruined?
    If they took away the additional prizes for collecting all the rare, epic and legendary items it's exactly the same event.

Why levels 250s have a tier all by themselves is the real question that should be asked. It's 2 to 3 times harder to kill boss for a level 250 compared to a 249.
    Always Famous......

Lurker
    Post Count
    dont level up so fast then

Lurker
    Post Count

Why introduce an element of luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    How is the Epic Boss ruined?
    If they took away the additional prizes for collecting all the rare, epic and legendary items it's exactly the same event.

Why levels 250s have a tier all by themselves is the real question that should be asked. It's 2 to 3 times harder to kill boss for a level 250 compared to a 249.

Exactly, you work for your stats and then they just make it so you can't finish again? Wtf?
    The point is that they change the rules whenever they want.... Getting greedier each time.....
    Unless you have the stats of the top 10 team you can't finish with out gold, and then you you finish lvl 100 you are not guaranty the prizes, in fact reading in game forums and other chat room some don't have the drops even after reaching boss lvl 150.
    Unles you have a couple of vault per event you get nothing from GREE...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoo View Post
    dont level up so fast then
    Playing for over 2 years makes that very difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by lephoenix View Post
    Exactly, you work for your stats and then they just make it so you can't finish again? Wtf?
    The point is that they change the rules whenever they want.... Getting greedier each time.....
    Unless you have the stats of the top 10 team you can't finish with out gold, and then you you finish lvl 100 you are not guaranty the prizes, in fact reading in game forums and other chat room some don't have the drops even after reaching boss lvl 150.
    Unles you have a couple of vault per event you get nothing from GREE...
    I hear lower level people can kill the level 100 boss with 5 hits or less. So if you have reasonable stats you can finish.

All they did was add a new layer.

Obviously GREE is trying to make the game more challenging for the top 10 who can easily finish the Epic boss. The added layer is for them to throw some gold at.

Others can get it too........with some luck.
    Always Famous......

Lurker
    Post Count
    Got all loot drops by lvl 97 so it's possible just completely random.

Post Count
    I don't blame alot of peeps who have retired...this game is coming like a full time Job which I have to pay for...and it's just getting worse! These stupid drop prizes are just getting ridiculous now it's a form of gambling which I'm sure is illegal in certain countries
    Goon Squad are recruiting! Top 150 organised and fun syndicate
    Kakao Id: BeatrixKiddo

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix kiddo View Post
    I don't blame alot of peeps who have retired...this game is coming like a full time Job which I have to pay for...and it's just getting worse! These stupid drop prizes are just getting ridiculous now it's a form of gambling which I'm sure is illegal in certain countries
    Why mess with the one good thing.
    349 Last ranking.

Time for a level cap increase and a rejigging of boss strengths

Post Count
    Obviously GREE is trying to make the game more challenging for the top 10 who can easily finish the Epic boss. The added layer is for them to throw some gold at.
    Exactly................