Page 1 of 2 12 Last

What happened to Majestic?

Majestic seems to be not anywhere even near top 200,so did they just deepest or did they went their seperate ways?
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Death Knights conquered their kingdom.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Bad leadership will do that to a guild.

Majestic had a terrible GM who was always afk and would not give up his spot. Majestic Alliance split off and became independent, and allied with DK.

Inb4 DK hate.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by smujica93 View Post
    Majestic had a terrible GM who was always afk and would not give up his spot. Majestic Alliance split off and became independent, and allied with DK.
    Independent AND allied with DK?
    IGN: HHM Bulldog
    Level: 130+
    guild: Holy Hot Mess, proud member of the REBEL Alliance (android)
    line id: lonestarlight

But why wasn't it made public and why won't Majestic members just report their GM to Gree,I mean Gree would like denote him.Also I think the GM has amother account so maybe that one wax too busy helping alliance

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    But why wasn't it made public and why won't Majestic members just report their GM to Gree,I mean Gree would like denote him.Also I think the GM has amother account so maybe that one wax too busy helping alliance
    Why should it have been made public? Give me one good reason. And GREE would not demote him, LOL!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Guess you guys don't pay attention to the leader board we have been top ten since the split

Quote Originally Posted by Lonestar Light View Post
    Independent AND allied with DK?
    The two aren't mutually exclusive. The Japanese allied with the Germans in WWII. Didn't make them a part of the state.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Gree only demotes GMs in cases of COMPLETE inactivity.

Majestic's GM was just away a lot for long periods of time, hardly reachable when needed, and didn't really keep in good communication with the rest of the guild. The guild and Alliance asked him to step down for someone more suitable and devoted, he refused, so we just split off.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 04-25-2014 at 12:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Gree only demotes GMs in cases of COMPLETE inactivity.

Majestic's GM was just away a lot for long periods of time, hardly reachable when needed, and didn't really keep in good communication with the rest of the guild. The guild and Alliance asked him to step down for someone more suitable and devoted, he refused, so we just split off.
    How lomg has alliance beend with Majestic and can u please make a new how to join Alliance thread?AND are u GM of Alliance. BTW what happened to Bootramp?

How lomg has alliance beend with Majestic and can u please make a new how to join Alliance thread?AND are u GM of Alliance. BTW what happened to Bootramp?
    Since Forgestone War. There's already thread in the recruitment forums here. No. And don't know who Bootramp is.

He is from Majestic and he is on YouTube.His YouTube name:Boom Beach General.

Bootramp is retired.

happen to bump into topic , so just to answer curiosity of OP.
    After majestic was setup and we were just starting out.
    The GM acc was rolled back as he was suspected of hacking. As members we obviously sided with him.
    But In fact alot of pioneers suspect he used the glitch, to level armors max.
    Eventually gree refused to restore to status b4 rollback.
    Nvm as the GM lvl back really fast legit this time of cos.
    The GM plays different games and is absent most times.
    The guild is run by champion vader. He brought majestic fame and became number 1 in GW.
    Only DK is equally strong to challenge maj. DK and maj then make a pact to share number 1 as we are equally strong.
    After several GW, alot members wanted the GM to give up his post. The GM refused and wanted to hold on to his bonus.
    So vader and alot pioneers quitted as there is no point to stick to a guild without a committed GM and one who selfishly insists on holding GM post.
    Once vader and pioneers left, majestic never regained number 1 in GW anymore. No offense but those cronies of GM remaining in majestic can never win the GW without vader around. DK will never continue a pact with the weaklings as they can dominate easily.

DK dominate from that point onwards every GW, and the path to oblivion has begun for majestic.
    Tldr. Majestic downfall is caused by an incompetent GM.