D*mn. SUP wins again, with air boost.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D*mn. SUP wins again, with air boost.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

D*mn. SUP wins again, with air boost.

Sup 1 and 2 got the 20% air def that so many factions wanted. Mine overshot and ended up in top10. Stinking infantry boost. Oh well, on to the next event.

Post Count
    I've got to admit, nailing that small window was no easy task. More stressful than chasing the top prize. Wish gree would release more prizes that are in tune with what the players want.....
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    I've got to admit, nailing that small window was no easy task. More stressful than chasing the top prize. Wish gree would release more prizes that are in tune with what the players want.....
    Oh please tell us how tough it was! Get outta here!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The air def boost was better than the number one prize boost
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Yeah great cover guys. Too bad you gave up after you realized you couldn't make the top spot.

The sacred defense boost. Lol

Post Count
    We completely overshot it actually. Idk how the hell we went from 20th to top 10
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    We completely overshot it actually. Idk how the hell we went from 20th to top 10
    Nobody was scoring in the last hour. We were 8th and needed to drop 3 spots. Scored 8k because one idiot wasn't listening, and barely fell to 11th by 2k.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    Yeah great cover guys. Too bad you gave up after you realized you couldn't make the top spot.

The sacred defense boost. Lol
    No, they just aren't stupid. They all have attacks that can best anybody's defense that's how the game is skewed. They don't need attack they want defense and air had the best bonus. It was a smart play.
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    No, they just aren't stupid. They all have attacks that can best anybody's defense that's how the game is skewed. They don't need attack they want defense and air had the best bonus. It was a smart play.
    That's what you say when you know you can't get first but who cares anyway.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm sure 20% def will cause more damage on raid boss and get u more def wins in WD.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Luke View Post
    Yeah, I'm sure 20% def will cause more damage on raid boss and get u more def wins in WD.
    Can't tell if that was sarcastic or not but that was exactly the idea. They can all already beat anybody's defense so why go for more attack? It was a smart decision by them and Osw can finally get themselves first in something haha

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypocrisy View Post
    So, a thread on OSW and le sets stays up all day and when someone posts a list of sup players that have 300 wrapper prizes for 22 le sets (and there a dozen other sup1 and sup2 members with the same), the post GETS TAKEN DOWN IN 10 MINUTES and EVERYONE WHO POSTED GETS BANNED???? Ryan67 and others violated multiple terms of service and...nothing!

Let's start with j who has 300, Stephen, when are you banning him?

The stinkster (Corey) is another!!

Moderators, it is UNBELIEVABLY TRANSPARENT when you BLATENTLY favoring SUP.

Stephen and gene, when are you booting your "hackers" in your own words???
    Keep that out of this thread. We are discussing the strategy of defense vs attack I don't Care about any of your nonsense. The thread was removed because somebody had literally reposted the same thread that was locked earlier but changed all the names to SUP. It was a pointless thread that had already been addressed. The s1 guys and Stephen are all great. I can't even begin to say what Stephen has gone out of his way to do for me, it's beyond thanks. And no, they don't hack. So. Take your stuff elsewhere please
    Last edited by Superdude; 04-24-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Super, you know those osw guys Arnt too bright, they're easily confused. He probably is lost and dosnt even know where he is. Wait didn't that happen to one of them before, had to call for help during wd if I remember correctly. Yes it was so difficult for us to go for first, that's why we only declared every few hours, and didn't declare for over six hours at a time.i know, you need to feel like you earned the win, and well, you did have to beat RA. And the auction events arnt always won by sup players either I guess since those defense bonuses don't mean anything to us. Got to keep the troops spirits up, rah rah and all that. Trying to stay within a 25k range was definitely harder than coming In first.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Super, you know those osw guys Arnt too bright, they're easily confused. He probably is lost and dosnt even know where he is. Wait didn't that happen to one of them before, had to call for help during wd if I remember correctly. Yes it was so difficult for us to go for first, that's why we only declared every few hours, and didn't declare for over six hours at a time.i know, you need to feel like you earned the win, and well, you did have to beat RA. And the auction events arnt always won by sup players either I guess since those defense bonuses don't mean anything to us. Got to keep the troops spirits up, rah rah and all that. Trying to stay within a 25k range was definitely harder than coming In first.
    Haha he very well may think he's going to take number one in WD too. Then he would be really confused. wait, we've seen that from them already, for the past 17 wars or so. But still, let's give them their sticker for beating the Rebels and taking such a contested full assault. it was a real nail biter creds to you guys for pulling it out amidst so many teams trying to take that spot lol

Post Count
    Edit: ooops, posted in the wrong thread.
    Last edited by NEDM; 04-24-2014 at 11:16 PM.