TDP Recruitment Agency - Positions Vacant

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TDP Recruitment Agency - Positions Vacant

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

TDP Recruitment Agency - Positions Vacant

The Dead Parrots currently have vacancies to fill in our long standing family. Weve been as high as top 300 and as low as top 750, but who cares, were here for general sillyness and banter (id like to phrase it differently but some people get a bit sensitive over my Northern English vocabulary). We have most bonuses obtained, 44 members who kick ass on a regular basis and players around the globe. Rather than give you the hard sell I'm relying on what actual team members think of TDP. Also, you get the opportunity to win the extremely elusive Golden Cuttlefish bone for your cage.

Positions currently vacant:

Camoflage Expert
    cat-parrot-funny.jpg
    Bomber Command
    two orange flying parrots-708496.jpg
    Intelligence Officer
    funny d.jpg

And most importantly apprentice keeper of the the TDP mascot - the cuttlefish

I'll start by saying I've met some great people over the last year or so from around the world and think we have a solid team who work well together and keep the jokes flowing. Hopefully others will post and not make me look a fool.

PM me or the other officers below if you would like to join a strong team

Ted Bear
    Renee13
    DEZNUTZ
    eddiefelson
    The Huz

Cheers owe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by owe161; 04-25-2014 at 02:09 PM.

Post Count
    I would prefer to not reply only to give owe a rough time. If that statement fits your personality than you belong here. CC is about winning obviously but if you can't have a good time doing it than why bother. So for a good time call owe.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ted you're making me sound like a cheap streetwalker

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by owe161 View Post
    Ted you're making me sound like a cheap streetwalker

Well if the shoes fit. Now if you'd like to know this and many other great stories you must join TDP

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bump for the streetwalkers finishing off the night shifts

Post Count
    Grind and bump for owe and the stilletos

Lurker
    Post Count
    Come join us. When I started my stats were really low. Now they are 8 million!! Plus I've had a lot of fun being around a bunch of goofy guys. There are some ladies and let me tell you- we rock! Watch the video there are more laughs were that came from!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Come and join us. This is great group that has it's priorities right. Good balance between competing and understanding it's only a game. Also, my dog Minton just ate my shuttlecock - Bad Minton!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Our planned badminton tournament is now cancelled thanks to Minton. We will still have the beach volleyball and BBQ at the usual time. You still have time to submit your request for entrance to the game

Lurker
    Post Count
    We are a good mix of new and experienced players from around the world. We are also a fun, active group without drama. BTW, just figured out the dead parrot reference. I guess Im a little slow Watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vuW6tQ0218

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha Renee can't believe you didn't know. Anyway we still have spots available all applications considered