Watchdog Theone Raid Boss - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Watchdog Theone Raid Boss

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jwil736 View Post
    Easy Faction: Watchdog Theone's Invasion [17/20] STUCK on 4/5 level 40 raid boss. We have killed him 7 times! Tried the next Regular Faction: Watchdog Theone's Invasion [8/22] completed with no issues!
    Try force closing the app and get it to download the newest data set. The first post said you wouldn't be able to kill boss 100 if its not up to date. I'm sure that there are other levels that are messed up too. good luck.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rahibi View Post
    Try force closing the app and get it to download the newest data set. The first post said you wouldn't be able to kill boss 100 if its not up to date. I'm sure that there are other levels that are messed up too. good luck.
    Ive force closed several times It's not just me, it's our entire faction its happening to.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We are aware of this issue and our developers are looking into this.

As mentioned in this thread, make sure you are up-to-date and be sure you are on the latest data set.
    If you are still having the issue, then try restarting your app. If it continues, then contact Supports and an agent will be able to assist you from there.

Hey guys, I apologize for the incomplete info. We will work on getting the rest of that listed out and the incorrect bits corrected. Sorry about the confusion there. If I could ask though, please do not flame the moderators.

Quote Originally Posted by rahibi View Post
    No, it is JUST the level 100 boss because of what is called an integer overflow with the health. Basically, if you see a negative number for the boss's health, you need to get on the new version or you will not be able to strike a killing blow on that boss on your account. It is JUST the level 100 boss. The issue someone else mentioned (with the reset on the killing blow) is another issue and a ticket needs to be sent in.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Have the issues been corrected with the update.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon11216 View Post
    Have the issues been corrected with the update.
    We apologize for the missing data. The 27/27 event goal prize and wrapper prize have been updated to the reward list!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    We apologize for the missing data. The 27/27 event goal prize and wrapper prize have been updated to the reward list!
    Cool thank you! been wondering what we were going for, a pretty nice unit! .. Can you explain some more what time the event is ending?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some of my guys are reporting the factions are locked, is this true, no jumping during RB anymore?

Post Count
    I want to know why we are sitting on a lvl 100 boss with time ticking away and we cannot kill him.

how much health does the lvl 100 have?

X-FIGHTERS - 40th last war.
    Active daily members who want to match the effort of the rest of our 60 person team should talk to us. We also head the XF Alliance of factions.

Requirements are simple.
    40 mil stats minimum.
    50k war point minimum.
    10 million daily donations (but we do way more then that).
    Active participation and willingness to communicate through LINE.

Contact me. LINE ID: wallstreetamigo

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    No, it is JUST the level 100 boss because of what is called an integer overflow with the health. Basically, if you see a negative number for the boss's health, you need to get on the new version or you will not be able to strike a killing blow on that boss on your account. It is JUST the level 100 boss. The issue someone else mentioned (with the reset on the killing blow) is another issue and a ticket needs to be sent in.
    I downloaded new version and still see negative number for lv100 health.

Banned
    Post Count
    I see about 3.3 billion for a level 100, top fake boss. Enjoy. LOL
    I choose to no longer partake in this jocular charade. LOL

I'm so absent minded.
    If you beat the top boss, your reward is, a hearty handshake, a pat on your back, and a warm feeling all over your lower extremities.
    Last edited by tambour.de_ville; 04-25-2014 at 01:36 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Android users can not see the health of level 100 boss while fighting it but iOS users can. Yes, our Android users do have the correct, up-to-date version.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wrapper says 0/18 but ingame says collect all 17 drop items to collect wrapper prize,

It's a bit confusing and do you need to complete all lvls or just collect the drop units,

Lurker
    Post Count
    i can only count 12 loot prizes in game. not seeing legendary or epic loot available.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by c-mander View Post
    i can only count 12 loot prizes in game. not seeing legendary or epic loot available.
    They are available, just Gree can't seem to figure out how to fix the "available prizes" list on iOS so that the legendary and epic loot is shown. If you follow the levels indicated on the "Watchdog Theone" event then you will have a chance for the legendary and epic loots.