Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
    Second star to the right and straight on til morning

What's your gaming style?

Hey everyone!

I'm curious, what's your gaming style? When you play your games, whether it's Knights and Dragons, PC games, consoles, handelds or tabletop, how do you like to set yourself up?

Do you game in absolute silence so you can concentrate (perhaps for those "must get 100% of the achievement list!" players)? Or maybe you crank up the radio while considering what armor would be best to use? Perhaps you sit back in a comfy chair, pour yourself a nice hot cup of tea and put on the classical music while you shoot zombies?

My favorite set up is: Iced tea within reach, game/controller in hand but having my laptop nearby playing something off of Netflix (yay for multi-tasking).

How about you?

I like to listen to songs while playing games and drinking soda.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Music always helps

music + netflix

Ill be crankin that music and watchin some netflix..no better way to enjoy the game then do that.

Second star to the right and straight on til morning
    Haha so so far listening to music while gaming seems to be the popular style!

How about what kind of music do you listen to while you game? Does music with lyrics mess up your concentration or does that not affect it? How about what genre of music?

I find that when I game and listen to music, it's often music that's actually BGM for a different game!

I would have to say that Classic rock or some metal would suit it for me..And lyrics don't mess me up at least.
    Knight's main name : DeathStroke
    Level 112.
    Friend code WBF-RNB-RWY
    Guild - Born of Fyre. Level 31
    Requirement 30+ And LINE APP.
    Bonuses are all 1 6% rest 7% or higher.
    *Add Deathstrokke on line if you are interested in joining*

MUSIC, COFFEE and a SMOKE
    FRIEND CODE: WBG - MGF - FMC (android)
    GUILD: Champions guild (GM)
    GUILD STATUS: recruiting
    LINE ID: jsustin212

Games

I like to play while watching netflix some supernatural + KnD + ice tea = Epic night!!

I like to have a cold beer/soda with me and some snack food. I listen to the radio/tv sometimes depending what game i am playing

Iced ANYTHING nearby, feet kicked up in the comfy chair, Sherlock on Netflix is optional...

My bed, it's comfortable and I have a nice set up to make it feel like a livingroom. I use my laptop to play games and Netflix on tv. I play KnD to kill my free time :P

This game is about the only game I play. I use it to escape from my real life and relax. It's a nice break to not have to think or worry about anything else.

Thanks to "Sol Invictus" for the graphic.

K&D friend Code: XBQ-RXZ-ZCB
    LINE ID : TFW CAT

Quote Originally Posted by Momocha View Post
    Hey everyone!

I'm curious, what's your gaming style? When you play your games, whether it's Knights and Dragons, PC games, consoles, handelds or tabletop, how do you like to set yourself up?

Do you game in absolute silence so you can concentrate (perhaps for those "must get 100% of the achievement list!" players)? Or maybe you crank up the radio while considering what armor would be best to use? Perhaps you sit back in a comfy chair, pour yourself a nice hot cup of tea and put on the classical music while you shoot zombies?

My favorite set up is: Iced tea within reach, game/controller in hand but having my laptop nearby playing something off of Netflix (yay for multi-tasking).

How about you?
    Not gaming atm but the NETFLIX thing I'm doing it right now I've got the screen split in two some netflix on one side and typing this on the other.

TAINTED REGION WANTS YOU!
    Tainted Region TOP100 Guild next war going for T25.
    LineID darkulos

Whenever I play counter-strike on my PC i just blast house music and frag it up!

Quote Originally Posted by sniGGy11 View Post
    Whenever I play counter-strike on my PC i just blast house music and frag it up!
    Counter-Strike is just SO 2005!
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information