Thread: Gem of Thrones!

Gem of Thrones!

Ye mates. Another 5k gem event.

This time the reward is Komodo+. Not really feeling it, but some of you may go for it. I doubt many will. Thoughts?
    no

Mono meh. More events and not a war epic yay
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Half of DK and a few from other top 5 guilds will get their third Komodo+.

Hey, did you guys hear about that thing with the cows in Nevada! Whoa!

Komodo+ is almost not worth the time but if u are in a top 10 guild and there is a war than this is just another reward for the war.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Im gpnna spend 200 bucks for an outdated legendary I got twice a few months ago! What a steal!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Its not spending 200 to get it, its spending 200 and getting it in addition to everything else you spent the 200 on. People don't spend just for the bonus. If you are, you're doing it wrong. But wait, its the KnD community. Of course they're doing it wrong.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I thought the Armor of the Wolf+ was a pretty good joke.

...oh wait. That was serious.

Hm.

Just wondering where the 200 cost quote is coming from to get 5,000 gems would be much more than 200 (even if buying during flash sale)

Quote Originally Posted by Heatmizer1909 View Post
    Just wondering where the 200 cost quote is coming from to get 5,000 gems would be much more than 200 (even if buying during flash sale)
    200 would be for the legendary instead of the epic you are thinking of
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

The people spending the gems to earn it don't really care for the rewards. They'll just fuse them away. Gree with more of their useless rewards.

I dunno, I was happy to get it. Y'all ***** way too much because no reward is quite good enough. Is that it? The 4* reward is good for fusion, just like any other 4* reward. Not like every week they release another power creeped EB armor or anything though, right?

This

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Its not spending 200 to get it, its spending 200 and getting it in addition to everything else you spent the 200 on. People don't spend just for the bonus. If you are, you're doing it wrong. But wait, its the KnD community. Of course they're doing it wrong.
    This is the answer for all complaints.

Crappy rewards as usual, I stop at 50 because 1.5k gems for something that doesn't match current basic legenderies? No thank you