Update coming soon to remove the server selector - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update coming soon to remove the server selector

Lurker
    Post Count

Did the update, now no game

I updated the game with the patch. Now the icon is gone from my iPad. It is showing downloaded in the App Store. It will not appear on search or open from either the App Store or Game Center. Guess that means I am retired. Love you GREE

Lurker
    Post Count

No access to server

Before the update to KA 2.4.1 I hadn't been able to access the application for weeks. Then it worked for two days, when the game started with a screen of a production server. Now this screen has gone and again I don't get access to the game. The app is terminated immediately after it says "connecting to server". Can anything be done or are there people with the same problem?

By the way, I agree that the vault should be moved back to where it was before.

Greetings!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I see an update in the apple store I guess this is the one you said you'd tell us about? Maybe whilst you are at it you could answer these 2 threads like Gree mods said they would?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Timer-of-quest
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...e-CP-algorithm

Or this one which also needs attention as it appears you were wrong

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...nus-during-war

There all in one place for you. Looking forward to your replies.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Move the vault back .....
    Please

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex (XW) View Post
    I updated the game with the patch. Now the icon is gone from my iPad. It is showing downloaded in the App Store. It will not appear on search or open from either the App Store or Game Center. Guess that means I am retired. Love you GREE
    I am in the same situation. I have 2 iPads with no app, but the App Store says it is downloaded. I have another account that says I must upgrade to continue, but the App Store will not let me upgrade.

CJ, Help!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendar View Post
    I am in the same situation. I have 2 iPads with no app, but the App Store says it is downloaded. I have another account that says I must upgrade to continue, but the App Store will not let me upgrade.

CJ, Help!
    Now I have 11 iPads that cannot play KA. Immediate force to update. No upgrade button in App Store. Have not gotten my 100 gems since I cannot get past splash screen. No response from Gree yet.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    This happened to some of my guild mates. This is what they did to fix it:

You need to make sure your device doesn't have any restrictions. Look in settings under pass code.

Something about your need to be at least 17 years old to play KA.
    Purple Squirrel