Update coming soon to remove the server selector

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update coming soon to remove the server selector

Update coming soon to remove the server selector

Hey all,

As you've noticed, the new release of the game accidentally included a testing feature that lets people select which server to target. We are working on getting an update out ASAP that removes this test function, which is understandably confusing. In the meantime, please select "production" when this option comes up.

Thank you for the patience, and we apologize for any confusion on this.

Post Count
    Thanks for the update, I'll just hang on before updating the game. Can you let us know when the update is out?

Quote Originally Posted by StrictNine View Post
    Thanks for the update, I'll just hang on before updating the game. Can you let us know when the update is out?
    Yes, we will.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

As you've noticed, the new release of the game accidentally included a testing feature that lets people select which server to target. We are working on getting an update out ASAP that removes this test function, which is understandably confusing. In the meantime, please select "production" when this option comes up.

CJ, please do note that after selecting production, it did not fix the problems, there are players losing their bonuses and their stats dropped. They have tried delete & reinstall, exit and enter the game many times, all those options did not fix any of the problem... please look at a fix for that too, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lara4578 View Post
    CJ, please do note that after selecting production, it did not fix the problems, there are players losing their bonuses and their stats dropped. They have tried delete & reinstall, exit and enter the game many times, all those options did not fix any of the problem... please look at a fix for that too, thank you very much.
    We're going to have to take a look at that more closely, but I suspect it is data-related since things seem to go back to normal once someone makes a small unit purchase of any kind or closes and reopens the app (either of which force a connection with the server). It may also be related to the server selector. Luckily either way it is a display issue and those bonuses / stats are not actually lost (i.e. still showing up correctly on the server, which is where all the fight calculations take place).

Post Count
    Just lost all my stats bonus ones gone from 65 million to 19 million day before war.i choose production when I installed the update.

Update back again I hope this does not happen during the war.will we be able to play war tomorrow without updating CJ54?
    Last edited by Totalwar; 04-24-2014 at 09:01 AM.

Post Count

Sorta fixes but where is the vault?.....

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

Am I supposed to hide my gold under my castle's moat...lol?
    Where is my Vault?
    I have been looted during crash.
    Hope it is fixed soon and you extend another 24 hours to us affected players for the quests.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNDirt View Post
    Am I supposed to hide my gold under my castle's moat...lol?
    Where is my Vault?
    I have been looted during crash.
    Hope it is fixed soon and you extend another 24 hours to us affected players for the quests.
    The vault is now under your profile.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Vault is gone

Gree, the location of the vault is gone. I see you have moved it, but the new location is silly. Please put it back.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The old vault location has been replaced with another button to buy gems. "It's a trap!"

Post Count
    Please put the vault back where it belongs. With gazillion popups daily and notifications when your energy etc is empty, we know we can buy gems... Yeah, we do!

Post Count
    Will we be able to go through War without the update?

Post Count
    Any update on new fix yet please?

Post Count
    CJ - the vault really is in a dumb place (sorry, but it's so obviously silly ...). Please ask them to put it back where it was. If people want to buy gold or gems, they can easily click on the relevant counters which are always visible. Where the vault is placed now just makes it more inconvenient for players to use.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by echus14 View Post
    CJ - the vault really is in a dumb place (sorry, but it's so obviously silly ...). Please ask them to put it back where it was. If people want to buy gold or gems, they can easily click on the relevant counters which are always visible. Where the vault is placed now just makes it more inconvenient for players to use.
    I agree completely. Even if you are a big spender, you probably use the vault several times a day. Some players never need to use the purchases menu. The change doesn't make sense.