KA App "Update"... Breaks The Game! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KA App "Update"... Breaks The Game!

Post Count
    I love how the 2.4 update says

-NEW Inventory where lol
    -NEW Epic Boss Quest where
    -Bug Fixes pissed my self laughing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phonix View Post
    I love how the 2.4 update says

-NEW Inventory where lol
    -NEW Epic Boss Quest where
    -Bug Fixes pissed my self laughing
    Hahahahaha!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My stats seem to jump up and down every time I log in... They're currently 25% down, but if I log out and in they're back to full, then gone again... The platform just doesn't seem stable...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This whole update is wrong, i dont think anyone in their mind would make users select server to connect to..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My quest for lost isles just disappeared... Stats are normal but the when I click quest there is no mob to kill

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by grantsmith1 View Post
    did you log in using the "production" option viki??? I tried one of the other options first and it started my game from scratch too, I just reloaded andused the production option and it all came back no problem
    Ya grant now i selected a different server option and got my game back but my stats went down by 1mill and the iltq is gone.. don know when gree is going to fix this problem and if they dont fix it guess i will leave KA for good..
    thanks for that GREE....

Post Count
    I guess I'll update after the Beta testing is done. I mean after the users figure out all the problems and Gree attempts to fix them while creating other issues that will be resolved after a weekend of glitched war.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vclone View Post
    I guess I'll update after the Beta testing is done. I mean after the users figure out all the problems and Gree attempts to fix them while creating other issues that will be resolved after a weekend of glitched war.
    many will follow your route, i got impatient and went with tthe last option there : beta, seems fine so far, but this still a problem to be resoved.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    from most people I have spoken too stats do disappear and mobs don't appear in LTQ in random cases but a couple of hard close and reloads and in all cases I know of so far things have returned to normal

Also Gree actually did something good perhaps they do listen a little they have fixed how peoples stats are displayed in attacks

Lurker
    Post Count
    Could we atleast get some feedback ... Like we are aware or something of the kind...

Lurker
    Post Count

Update

I used production and got in but LTQ targets are not showing up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    just try hard closing and reloading a few times Beowolf and it should come good

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    I used production and got in but LTQ targets are not showing up.
    Restart device and game and you will have everything back to normal. Use the production server ONLY !!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    My targets didn't appear on my first login after the update, but hard close and re-open should download the required data set to activate the mobs.

Post Count
    Husband had automatic update chose production and his stats dropped 14 million. Tried shutting phone off and on the whole 9 yards still nothing. All his bonuses are missing. I'm afraid to even update mine and will wait until forced. Gree you need to fix this before and let us know you're working on it.