Can't transwer game to new ipad, but Modern War transferred?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Can't transwer game to new ipad, but Modern War transferred?

Post Count

Can't transwer game to new ipad, but Modern War transferred?

For some reason, it's saying that there is no old account associated with my funzio ID. I am transferring in the same fashion that I did with Modern War (going into funzio ID and hitting transfer game, and putting my info in etc etc. I have tried multiple times - i'm making no error). Any suggestions? I need to wipe my old ipad to give it to my brother but I won't til I get this game transferred. Please help!

Thanks in advanced,

-AN.
    When in doubt, shoot.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by anowalk View Post
    For some reason, it's saying that there is no old account associated with my funzio ID. I am transferring in the same fashion that I did with Modern War (going into funzio ID and hitting transfer game, and putting my info in etc etc. I have tried multiple times - i'm making no error). Any suggestions? I need to wipe my old ipad to give it to my brother but I won't til I get this game transferred. Please help!

Thanks in advanced,

-AN.
    Hello Anowalk,

Have you created the account for Kingdom Age as well? Apologies, it is an extra step, but creating the Funzio ID on Modern War doesn't create it for each game. You'll need to create it in the same fashion for Kingdom Age as well.

Let us know if that helps.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Anowalk,

Have you created the account for Kingdom Age as well? Apologies, it is an extra step, but creating the Funzio ID on Modern War doesn't create it for each game. You'll need to create it in the same fashion for Kingdom Age as well.

Not sure what they meant by this,
    but yes you do have to create a funzio Id for each game.
    But the in game transfer is not working anyway.
    So
    Open a ticket from your new device(when logged in with your funzio I'd in its tab)
    Tell them you would like your game transferred.
    Give them, your old accounts in game name, level, and Id #(your invite code), time and date of last log-in
    Also give them the same info from your new devices ka client(should be level 1-3)
    Then attach a few receipts from your most recent in game purchases.
    And they should be able to do it.
    I am also going through a game transfer, and this was the information gree asked for.
    Last edited by Valid or; 06-03-2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Fixed spell check errors
    Daily player

Post Count
    EDIT - Posted this before realizing you've been here for all of a day. Kingdom Age lags far behind Modern War in terms of features, this being one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Anowalk,

Last edited by Lys; 06-04-2014 at 03:01 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Post Count
    If you are transferring from iPad to iPad then you can transfer from iTunes from your PC.but make sure when you backup that you encrypt the backup in setting in iTunes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh by the way, it's not a easy process to transfer your game. Been 5 days now for me, and still not completed.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Took Gree three months to transfer one of my KA games and it has already been over a month on my second one.

I don't understand why it can't be done in-game like MW, so simple and easy to do.

Post Count
    Guess whose game got transferred?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin (ESq) View Post
    Guess whose game got transferred?
    Nice..now if they could get to the others please...(won't say mine as that would selfish as some have been waiting longer but it's in there too)
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    I want to transfer my KA account to my new mini ipad but I didn't purchase any gems yet. Do I have to order gems to get a copy of my receipt of gems purchase to submit a transfer ticket to Gree? I did transfer my MW account already. I have to wait until Gree fixes my guild leadership problem first cuz I'm stuck as being a founder while my guild said my original founder name as a leader. I can't transfer leadership to my founder at all. My founder already submitted the ticket to Gree to fix our leadership problem. I was told that it might make a month for Gree to fix our leadership problem. No hurry up. I have to wait to transfer my leadership first then I will transfer my KA account to my mini ipad.

Post Count
    If your transfing from same device then you can back up to PC and transfer to new device but make sure that when you back that it is encrypted in iTunes setting.