KA App "Update"... Breaks The Game!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KA App "Update"... Breaks The Game!

Post Count

Exclamation KA App "Update"... Breaks The Game!

Hey, GREE. You're ****ing morons. I see a list of servers. Something about outdated data sets. Via trial and error it seems that the one labeled "Beta" can bring up my account, but it's totally ****ed even then. How can I even spend gems to complete this LTQ if I can't even play?

I should no longer be surprised, but this level of ineptitude is a new mark for you all. Like, do you all even try, or do you spend 9-5 playing darts, getting drunk, and generally acting like idiots? Seriously, the **** is the problem over there?
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm having the exact same problem. List of servers and the only one that works has dropped my stats by 1.5 mil????? Come on Gree sort it out and let us know what's happening war is Friday!:

Lurker
    Post Count

Missing Unit!

Upon closer inspection of updated game found my stats had dropped because the ltq prize and boost that I used gems to complete is gone!!!! Gree sort this out ASAP. Let us know what's happening!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    They've finally gone completely off the deep end. All the suggestions and feedback we give them and they send it all right through the shedder and come up with this garbage. They're systematically driving people away in waves.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    After some experimentation it seems "production" is the correct option from the list. no major issues experienced so far but its early in the day yet lol. Im sure you guyswh have posted already had figured this out but as you never stated which option I figured it was worth stating for anyone struggling with the choices .

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcreek201 View Post
    They've finally gone completely off the deep end. All the suggestions and feedback we give them and they send it all right through the shedder and come up with this garbage. They're systematically driving people away in waves.
    You're exactly right. They ask for suggestions then totally ignore us. It's like one step forward five steps back with Gree!

Lurker
    Post Count

Att dropped

Quote Originally Posted by grantsmith1 View Post
    After some experimentation it seems "production" is the correct option from the list. no major issues experienced so far but its early in the day yet lol. Im sure you guyswh have posted already had figured this out but as you never stated which option I figured it was worth stating for anyone struggling with the choices .
    I choose this option but dropped my att by about 2m

Post Count
    GREE, you really are the biggest most useless bunch of ****ing idiots. You don't deserve people's money for this game but I'm sure you'll shut it down soon as it obviously seems like way too much hassle or not financially viable for you to continue.

As a side note, please ban me from this forum

Post Count
    GREE my game has completely gone now i have to start from the scratch now..? Its like starting to play the game new now i have to start from lvl 1 wtf..? is it going o be fixed or should we just quit the game and enjoy real life..??????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vikidefiance View Post
    GREE my game has completely gone now i have to start from the scratch now..? Its like starting to play the game new now i have to start from lvl 1 wtf..? is it going o be fixed or should we just quit the game and enjoy real life..??????
    did you log in using the "production" option viki??? I tried one of the other options first and it started my game from scratch too, I just reloaded andused the production option and it all came back no problem

Post Count
    I had no problems so far just pick one at the end marked production and mark as default.

Post Count
    I used the one marked production everything looks fine except my stats are down over 6m on attack and deff what the fook

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Holyy( i think they pushed wrong update.
    I get the same screen where it asks me to select a server.. I didnt do anything, just closed the app.. Will be awaiting response from developers.

Post Count
    Haha this is epic. Great! Do you guys even check what you're doing? Or do we need to spend gems again to get things done?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The production server seems to work OK for me, but I have also noticed a 25% stat deflation!