Full Assault - GREE Glitch? Hacking Units? Or High Roller Dumping 200k+ Stat Units?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: 4,581,763 Total Power in 2 Deploys is Possible Because:

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • GREE Glitch

6 11.11%
  • Hacker hacking units

31 57.41%
  • High Roller dumping high value units

17 31.48%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Assault - GREE Glitch? Hacking Units? Or High Roller Dumping 200k+ Stat Units?

Post Count

Exclamation Full Assault - GREE Glitch? Hacking Units? Or High Roller Dumping 200k+ Stat Units?

Looks like this Full Assault is off to a rocky start from all the posts I see on the forums.

Here is another mind teaser for ya all!

How can a faction get 4,581,763 Total Power on a single node with only (2) two deploys??? I understand that is technically possible but if you figure the math, 4,581,763/20 units max in 2 deploys = 229,088 stat PER UNIT with bonus! I thought I was dropping some bombs with 28,000A units...lol

1. GREE Glitch?

2. HACKER? Hacking Units?

Or

3. High Roller dumping some premium, irreplaceable units?

FA Unit Hack.jpg
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Post Count
    Probably a glitch or something.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    20 higher flyer units of 229,088 per unit ?? don't think anyone will have anything more than 1 of the high flyer unit each, therefore assume 2 deploys of 1 unit each deploy, 4,581,763/2 =2,290,881 per unit??...moo

Post Count
    Also you have to consider the node boosts. The air unit that is 960k Att. with a 50% air boost in certain nodes will be 1.4 mil for just 1 unit out of 10. Either the guy is really drunk or doesn't care about wasting good units.
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Probably a glitch or something.
    You've voted High Roller Dumping High Value Units and now you're saying, probably a glitch or something, hey, make up you mind !!!...............moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    You've voted High Roller Dumping High Value Units and now you're saying, probably a glitch or something, hey, make up you mind !!!...............moo
    You cannot undo votes or I would have changed it. I didn't think first what I just posted........moo
    Last edited by Mastert55!; 04-23-2014 at 11:42 PM. Reason: moo
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You cannot undo votes or I would have changed it. I didn't think first what I just posted........moo
    OK, initially you're using your small head to think, no worries, you're forgiven, and so is your little brother,......moo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    OK, initially you're using your small head to think, no worries, you're forgiven, and so is your little brother,......moo

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Also you have to consider the node boosts. The air unit that is 960k Att. with a 50% air boost in certain nodes will be 1.4 mil for just 1 unit out of 10. Either the guy is really drunk or doesn't care about wasting good units.
    Hmm.............i thought Ferr completed dumping all his units ???....moo

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    also I have a little brother?
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    also I have a little brother?
    Aiyah, your little brother has always been with you since day 1, don't always look UP, there are times you needed and do have to LOOK down !!!.....moo

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    This is the same faction that The same guy with 1500 I'll gotten units came from last wd I do believe, he had popped into a diff faction last minute. If he's back there, then looks like gree glitches him again? Dosnt look good.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    This is the same faction that The same guy with 1500 I'll gotten units came from last wd I do believe, he had popped into a diff faction last minute. If he's back there, then looks like gree glitches him again? Dosnt look good.
    No way to know the player !!!......moo

Post Count
    Master55,

While it is technically possible, as I stated, it is hard to believe anyone would use those units in FA and lose them permanently. I doubt even the highest stat SUP1 players can afford to lose those units. I also mentioned the node bonus/boost would be part of those points.

It is a pretty foolish move if it is for real and doubt anyone with a reasonable game strategy/mind would deploy those units.

I forgot to mention one of the faction members came on the public chat during the war. He apparently knows me (but goes by a different name so I don't know who) and said he is coming after me! lol He eluded that I got him in trouble for violation of the TOS. Probably one of the hackers I outed last WD and got banned from the forum.

To the hackers,

If you don't want to get banned, don't cheat. If I see something suspicious, I will report it and let GREE sort it out. Don't blame me for getting caught.
    SUP GEORGE - THE PIRATES (TM)
    Russian Flag, Level 300
    Income: Over $190 Million / Hr
    Stats: A LOT!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    If I recall the conversation, he said he asked gree to get rid of them but gree would not. However, last time he was unwilling to use them in FA, so this time perhaps he is doing the lesser evil by using the units to get rid of them.