The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I will say Gree chose a solution to the problem at the time.
    It's not the one we would have liked.
    But, reading this thread I now understand why, because Gree's solution has succeeded in getting people stirred up and doubtless ready to spend more money buying gold / staying active than would have happened otherwise.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Also, if it was "according to the rules that Gree made", why didn't SC get the same offer? Was it because they all had enough shame and honor to not swarm Gree with tickets and beg for preferential treatment? Or were their humiliating requests for preferential treatment simply ignored as they aren't in TAW?
    Your pathetic crying and constant bickering is ridiculous for a grown man playing an app game. Have fun or move on. The real loser is you. I've never seen anyone brag when they feel things have went in their favor or cry and complain when they don't. Quit bringing your team down. Horrible leadership.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    sas beat taw hands down. Taw couldnt handle it and went crying with their tails between their legs. Gree sided with Taw cause they spend more gold than any other syndicates in the game. Gree didnt want to loose they most profitable customers so they gave them rewards they didnt earn. my mini syndicate waited over an hour to be paired 3 times during battle. Does they mean that we deserve to get prizes that we didnt earn.
    No all syndicates have a wait time when it comes to matching. It can vary from 10 minutes to 45 minutes

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by H8er-aid View Post
    We were 4 wins short of completing all streaks and we also lost to sas does that qualify us for the last prize. Every single syndicate experienced setbacks during war from long wait times for battles to cc down for maintenance. (Serious question) How many wins was taw away from finishing ?
    We did more than the parameters set by Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Also, if it was "according to the rules that Gree made", why didn't SC get the same offer? Was it because they all had enough shame and honor to not swarm Gree with tickets and beg for preferential treatment? Or were their humiliating requests for preferential treatment simply ignored as they aren't in TAW?
    I don't know what was offered to SC. I am not in that syndicate

Post Count
    We were 4 wins short of completing all streaks and we also lost to sas does that qualify us for the last prize. Every single syndicate experienced setbacks during war from long wait times for battles to cc down for maintenance. (Serious question) How many wins was taw away from finishing ?

Taw was on 8/9 streak and had to start over. they had to redo the streak of 9 and then start the streak of 11. total of 20 battles. at the time that they lost. they had 20 hours left to complete. with matching times. they didnt have enough time to complete.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    sas beat taw hands down. Taw couldnt handle it and went crying with their tails between their legs. Gree sided with Taw cause they spend more gold than any other syndicates in the game. Gree didnt want to loose they most profitable customers so they gave them rewards they didnt earn. my mini syndicate waited over an hour to be paired 3 times during battle. Does they mean that we deserve to get prizes that we didnt earn.
    Simple solution: don't spend one nickel during the next battle. All teams feeling an injustice occurred; don't spend one nickel. If you do this, I think an entire community will stand by you, if not, please don't complain anymore.

Don't get mad, get even.
    The Real Gold Standard

Post Count
    How is awarding something only to sc equitable for all the other teams that completed the 11/11 streaks? All teams that completed the 11/11 streaks including sc should get an additional equivalent prize with modifer. There is a precedent for this as Gree had done it before .

Post Count
    This. Thanks Keapa.

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    The rules that I was aware of was that if a syndicate gets 11/11 wins (after all the other streak goals), then they will get the streak prize. I can accept that I may be mistaken on these rules.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say "the rules that Gree made"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    They were 8/11 at the very end. Got paired last few minutes. Technically 7/11 but I am sure they would have won their eighth.

Post Count
    I thought no battle can start with 30 minutes left

Banned
    Post Count
    You and your team got screwed, and Gree considers you worthless compared to TAW. So TAW got preferential treatment, and you get nothing.

Lots of things go wrong in battle, lots of people/syndicates open tickets. I was stuck in "battle declared" for 12 or 13 hours one weekend. Asked for shorter streaks or free wins, received nothing. TAW is the only syndicate who gets special treatment. The rest of us can go **** ourselves.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajones View Post
    I thought no battle can start with 30 minutes left

Different rules for TAW. You are not worthy.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They were 8/11 at the very end. Got paired last few minutes. Technically 7/11 but I am sure they would have won their eighth.
    Last minutes ? Really?

Lurker
    Post Count

Answer

Ok you answered SAS question what about mine I believe I have an honest case SC are not about creating drama but we do demand fairness and so far I've seen none except Money talks bull**** walks