The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

Banned
    Post Count

The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

Pros:

1) It proves, once and for all, that the favoritism long suspected of Gree towards TAW/FC is real. How many here have had syndicates stuck in "battle declared" (my mini syn for 12 hours once)? How many have barely missed streaks, or had an issue where the server died, or saw a prize not register that they had rightfully won? And how many actually saw Gree do anything about it? If you aren't in TAW/FC, probably none of you.

2) It exposed TAW for what they really are, to everyone. Spoiled. Gifted victory even when it isn't earned. Shameless enough to gloat about it. Even if some of them are happy about this embarrassment, they should at least have the social awareness to publicly say they disagreed with it but it was Gree's decision, or that they are ashamed of their fellow members (as some have already done to me privately), but no. They are as happy as a Harvard legacy admission splashing mud from his gifted Porsche in the face of a homeless family. And they look a little worse.

Cons:

1) It has shown to every other syndicate that there is no even playing field. SAS put up 16m IP beating TAW to stop their streaks. If the #2 team's record breaking accomplishment isn't to be honored by Gree, whose is? If their is no fair balance to the game, even among big spenders, what is the point? This will only hurt the game and cause more people to quit or go free.

2) It further tarnishes everything about FC and TAW. This has been an ongoing decline. FC started to supposedly fight bullies, then became bullies themselves, then became arrogant bullies. When they finally lost to SAS (first of two that battle, many more as TAW), AppleMacGuy made an executive decision "with tears streaming down his face" to end Fight Club to save money. Several planned on retiring. They proved to be too weak to follow through with it for the most part, reformed, and cut their standards. Openly racist? No problem! TAW wants YOU! Until you can't make IP. Then you get kicked for another disposable slave who can hit the IP mark for a battle. There was a time FC had a sort of sheen to it. Now it has a different sh... smudge all over it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I suppose it's all a matter of perspective.

Pros:

1) It proves, once and for all, that the favoritism long suspected of Gree towards TAW/FC is real. How many here have had syndicates stuck in "battle declared" (my mini syn for 12 hours once)? How many have barely missed streaks, or had an issue where the server died, or saw a prize not register that they had rightfully won? And how many actually saw Gree do anything about it? If you aren't in TAW/FC, probably none of you.

2) It exposed TAW for what they really are, to everyone. Spoiled. Gifted victory even when it isn't earned. Shameless enough to gloat about it. Even if some of them are happy about this embarrassment, they should at least have the social awareness to publicly say they disagreed with it but it was Gree's decision, or that they are ashamed of their fellow members (as some have already done to me privately), but no. They are as happy as a Harvard legacy admission splashing mud from his gifted Porsche in the face of a homeless family. And they look a little worse.

Cons:

1) It has shown to every other syndicate that there is no even playing field. SAS put up 16m IP beating TAW to stop their streaks. If the #2 team's record breaking accomplishment isn't to be honored by Gree, whose is? If their is no fair balance to the game, even among big spenders, what is the point? This will only hurt the game and cause more people to quit or go free.

2) It further tarnishes everything about FC and TAW. This has been an ongoing decline. FC started to supposedly fight bullies, then became bullies themselves, then became arrogant bullies. When they finally lost to SAS (first of two that battle, many more as TAW), AppleMacGuy made an executive decision "with tears streaming down his face" to end Fight Club to save money. Several planned on retiring. They proved to be too weak to follow through with it for the most part, reformed, and cut their standards. Openly racist? No problem! TAW wants YOU! Until you can't make IP. Then you get kicked for another disposable slave who can hit the IP mark for a battle. There was a time FC had a sort of sheen to it. Now it has a different sh... smudge all over it.
    Get your refund and get over yourself

Post Count
    It's an absolute disgrace how favoritism is shown to the privileged. Nobody has ever gifted anything to the Molly Maguires...and that's okay.

Voted 2014 People's choice "Best Recruiter" on Kakao.
    It's never too late to be a Molly,
    Interview Today!!!! 393025085

Pecs in effect. I know you hatin'.

Banned
    Post Count
    What a bunch of cry babies taw are....pathetic

Lurker
    Post Count

Totally agree

I am a member of Solemn Carnage and we we're also without a synd for 4 hours at the beggining of battle yet we managed to win our streaks facing opponents such as SAS and TAW once but we made it and won our streaks since gree is just handing streak prizes out I would love to see a refund of our gold spent or at least a prize equal to the streak prize handed out with a mod equal to streak prize we had a member short 8 wins for the 1200 wins and they refused him the prize since we're not the mighty dollar Taw team we get nothing I have become so disgusted with this game I know we're not the mighty spenders that TAw are but where's the FairPlay in this game when such blatant favoritism is displayed towards one team just because they're the top spender in the game how about the rest of us that spend our hard earned money to line gree pockets if TAW is the only team that matters then what are we playing for let them fight each other don't you think

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree, you're actions are most likely illegal. I wonder what the California justice system will think? You have already been slapped in Japan. Do u really think your actions are going to fly here in the US? I'm sure I will be banned for this, but please do, because it will just provide more evidence of your malicious malfeasance. If you get certain people pissed enough, I can tell you for a fact that you are travelling down a road that u will regret.

Banned
    Post Count
    At least now it is out in the open for everyone to see.

Post Count
    what i find so wrong in this situation is the fact that if TAW had been able to battle in the first 4 hours and matched SAS during battle. they still would have lost and not had enough time to finish their streaks. when TAW lost they onle had 20h left till battle end. with the matching times from battle it would have left only about 19h 30 minutes max. not enough time to run streak of 9 and streak of 11 to finish their streaks, GREE needs to take back the prizes from taw or refund every dime sas spent for battle. if gree doesnt undue what they did i will be filing with google for a refund on every dime i spent on this game. i can spend that 4k on something else
    Last edited by reticlover; 04-23-2014 at 07:45 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    No we won according to the rules that Gree made
    If you don't like it. That your problem
    Had SAS had the same problem and the same undertakings given at the outset, I would have been supporting SAS

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Monty just likes to create some drama to keep himself amused between events

Post Count
    The rules that I was aware of was that if a syndicate gets 11/11 wins (after all the other streak goals), then they will get the streak prize. I can accept that I may be mistaken on these rules.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say "the rules that Gree made"?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Had SAS had the same problem and the same undertakings given at the outset, I would have been supporting SAS
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    How was SC able to do it legitimately when they had the same delay that TAW did?

Banned
    Post Count
    Also, if it was "according to the rules that Gree made", why didn't SC get the same offer? Was it because they all had enough shame and honor to not swarm Gree with tickets and beg for preferential treatment? Or were their humiliating requests for preferential treatment simply ignored as they aren't in TAW?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We were 4 wins short of completing all streaks and we also lost to sas does that qualify us for the last prize. Every single syndicate experienced setbacks during war from long wait times for battles to cc down for maintenance. (Serious question) How many wins was taw away from finishing ?

Post Count
    Monty just likes to create some drama to keep himself amused between events
    sas beat taw hands down. Taw couldnt handle it and went crying with their tails between their legs. Gree sided with Taw cause they spend more gold than any other syndicates in the game. Gree didnt want to loose they most profitable customers so they gave them rewards they didnt earn. my mini syndicate waited over an hour to be paired 3 times during battle. Does they mean that we deserve to get prizes that we didnt earn.
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589