The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks) - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well then i suppose players who were locked out of syns due to Gree's Fault then will be allocated prizes they missed because of something that was caused by Gree then, as you allocated streak prizes for the similar reasons

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    from a TAW player in kakao talk told me and I quote

"Yeah we lost 4 hours so Gree said if we get 7/11 in the final streak we get it and we got 8/11"
    It's tough to know what to say without sounding like a right b****.

It's not TAW's fault that they lost the four hours anymore than it was SC's that they did, but the fact remains that TAW failed to finish the streaks whilst SC managed it. Contrary to what Gree promised them, there was no guarantee of finishing - one did, the other didn't.

TAW (and SC) should have been compensated with a special unit because of what happened, as has been done before at least once. The first PvP tournament pre-syndicates springs to mind when the top ten prize was inadvertently awarded to all who qualified for the other prize given out. But they most definitely should not have been handed a valuable prize with a valuable modifier like has happened.

It leaves a nasty taste in the mouth
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Let me know when TAW is willing to sell it.
    In saying that, you will now doubt all those fight "wins" over taw that you love to boast about.
    Did SAS really beat taw, or were we just making sure you spent your gold.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    In saying that, you will now doubt all those fight "wins" over taw that you love to boast about.
    Did SAS really beat taw, or were we just making sure you spent your gold.
    I suppose if Gree had bothered to inform the rest of the community "don't bother beating TAW until they are well into their 11/11 streak, as we will be giving them prizes they didn't earn anyway" we would have found out.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I suppose if Gree had bothered to inform the rest of the community "don't bother beating TAW until they are well into their 11/11 streak, as we will be giving them prizes they didn't earn anyway" we would have found out.
    Don't blame Gree for what was poor judgement on your part.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmmmm the #1 and #3 teams had their teams deleted minutes before war which was obviously planned and executed perfectly by a hacker most likely from the #2 team which had the most to gain. No way it was a coincidence and kudos to the #2 team for actually being able to do it without getting caught. But Gree messaged us during our lockout on Friday and said they would honor the wins for our missed battles. No reason to complain about it since you put us in that position in the first place. So dont cheat in the first place is the lesson to be learned. It must really suck to always be the second place losers;-( Grow some nuts and try to be winners for once;-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Don't blame Gree for what was poor judgement on your part.
    How was it poor judgment?

We flawlessly planned it. Got lucky enough to match you at just the right time. Had the team ready, and beat you in the highest scoring battle in Gree history.

If Gree had publicly stated that you were getting a freebie this war, and we decided to do it and hope Gree would change their mind, that would be poor judgment.

If we tried to face TAW haphazardly without all the planning that went into it and with only 12 members online, that would be poor judgment.

We were playing by the public rules of the game - not the private rules, which were only shared with TAW (and allegedly with SC, though not a single member of SC has verified what CJ said).

Based on posts from CJ in the past, I am more apt to believe Solemn Carnage than CJ.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo77 View Post
    Hmmmm the #1 and #3 teams had their teams deleted minutes before war which was obviously planned and executed perfectly by a hacker most likely from the #2 team which had the most to gain. No way it was a coincidence and kudos to the #2 team for actually being able to do it without getting caught. But Gree messaged us during our lockout on Friday and said they would honor the wins for our missed battles. No reason to complain about it since you put us in that position in the first place. So dont cheat in the first place is the lesson to be learned. It must really suck to always be the second place losers;-( Grow some nuts and try to be winners for once;-)
    Yes, you forgot how we also bribed Gree to have them cover up for us and tell everyone it was their fault.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Actually, in previous cases of lockouts or other major verifiable interruptions during a WD event, we have either adjusted the goals if a global problem or adjusted things for the syndicates effected, regardless of who those syndicates are. The fact is that this time it was just two syndicates affected by the technical issues, but it wouldn't have mattered who it was.
    not correct, I refer to NDK

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    EDIT: Seriously, Montecore, tone done the flaming / trolling please. If SAS had been hit the same way by the issue, we would have done the same thing because it is completely fair to adjust the goal when it is potentially impossible to complete due to an issue on our side.
    obviously it wasn't impossible to complete as proven by SC - it became impossible for TAW after their defeat.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by El Diablo77 View Post
    Indeed...perfectly summed up
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Oh, my. It's really easy. ALL OF YOU! Stop Buying Gold!

You obviously haven't learned your lesson, yet, so this is probably falling on deaf ears. Just Stop Spending Money With GREE! They aren't going to make it fair. They aren't going to provide a bug-free experience. They don't give a damn about you. Stop paying them for a lack of service. Who gives a damn about cutting off TAW's streaks. Let them have them. Be all smug knowing that you have $1000 in your pocket. Go gold free and go to Hawaii, instead! Learn your lesson, Monte. You're smart enough to figure it out. Make GREE regret the decision.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Indeed...perfectly summed up
    1) Most members of TAW hate you more than they hate me.
    2) You are a failure as a leader.
    3) You are a failure socially.
    4) You are a failure at presenting any sort of case that puts any sort of positive light on you and TAW.
    5) I hope you keep posting on the forum forever, so as to better prove points 1-4 in the future.

xo
    -monte

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheAbuse View Post
    Oh, my. It's really easy. ALL OF YOU! Stop Buying Gold!

You obviously haven't learned your lesson, yet, so this is probably falling on deaf ears. Just Stop Spending Money With GREE! They aren't going to make it fair. They aren't going to provide a bug-free experience. They don't give a damn about you. Stop paying them for a lack of service. Who gives a damn about cutting off TAW's streaks. Let them have them. Be all smug knowing that you have $1000 in your pocket. Go gold free and go to Hawaii, instead! Learn your lesson, Monte. You're smart enough to figure it out. Make GREE regret the decision.
    You are right, of course. I was willing to accept the bugs. The poor service. The questionable, possible favoritism we had seen in the past. But this is an order of magnitude beyond anything that has happened in the past.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You are right, of course. I was willing to accept the bugs. The poor service. The questionable, possible favoritism we had seen in the past. But this is an order of magnitude beyond anything that has happened in the past.
    You need to overcome the denial..

Pull your head out and move on. It's called "Crime City" for a reason.

As someone else has already said, if this has crossed you so much (which it clearly has), stop supporting GREE. Problem solved. Mind you, this would have a double-edged effect,as TAW would no longer need to spend as much.

Edit: or you could get bent over again in a couple of weeks. Clearly you're a masochist, though, because this is about the 100th time I've seen you here moaning over some ill-conspired plot against you and your team- feeding off of the attention and instigating for responses.

Edit2: oop, you're banned. Time to let this all sink in and reconsider your "entertainment budget".. Lmao
    Last edited by RealTeflonDon; 04-24-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Thank you mods!

Who else other than me is excited that montecore is banned??? I'm sure it will just be temporary, but I for one am glad to see his trolling was put to a stop for at least a little bit.