The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The pros and cons of Gree awarding TAW a prize they didn't earn (finishing streaks)

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    You and your team got screwed, and Gree considers you worthless compared to TAW. So TAW got preferential treatment, and you get nothing.

Lots of things go wrong in battle, lots of people/syndicates open tickets. I was stuck in "battle declared" for 12 or 13 hours one weekend. Asked for shorter streaks or free wins, received nothing. TAW is the only syndicate who gets special treatment. The rest of us can go **** ourselves.
    That wait gets longer every time you tell that story

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Keapa View Post
    Last minutes ? Really?
    How much time was left? Keep in mind I have the number from other TAW members, so do be honest.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie25 View Post
    Ok you answered SAS question what about mine I believe I have an honest case SC are not about creating drama but we do demand fairness and so far I've seen none except Money talks bull**** walks
    Any illusion of fairness in this game was forever finished today.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Did gree really do that? They really gave a prize just because they spend a lot of money on gold? Are you being serious???

Post Count
    And what about my question please?

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    The rules that I was aware of was that if a syndicate gets 11/11 wins (after all the other streak goals), then they will get the streak prize. I can accept that I may be mistaken on these rules.

Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say "the rules that Gree made"?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Lurker
    Post Count

Its coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    Gree, you're actions are most likely illegal. I wonder what the California justice system will think? You have already been slapped in Japan. Do u really think your actions are going to fly here in the US? I'm sure I will be banned for this, but please do, because it will just provide more evidence of your malicious malfeasance. If you get certain people pissed enough, I can tell you for a fact that you are travelling down a road that u will regret.
    I think everyday more and more people is being disapointed by GREE and its greedy actions, rules changing, illegal rewards to some that did not earned them etc. There are thousands and thousands open tickets every single day with million problems. Game has SO MANY BUGS, so many problems, that its become more stress and pain to play this game than fun it used to be. Customer service is a disaster and it is usually favorable only to one syn when it come to a problem solving which is TAW. All others are simply rats and slaves that did not deserve anything even after they spend thousands of dollars every month. GREE is cheating a lot. I even started to suspect that some of the TAW members are simply attached to GREE directly and their job is to attract more people to their AND other syn's and make them spend more money by competing with them.
    I think one of us has to stop this one day. What about class action lawsuit here against GREE? personally myself opened 30-40 tickets just in the last 6-7 months. Since I started the game - game has never been running without any issues. Problems with rewards, problems with rivals list, problems with xp miscalculation, problems with energy regeneration. Problems, problems and problems. And on top of it we now have actual fraud against players who spent real money to earn their streak prize, because some of them get it FREE and some of them has to spend $12,000 in one hour!!! Lets hire an attorney and let's see what GREE can explain to all of us. Gree keeps promising that they will fix the game, but game keeps getting crashed. And this is obviously not what I expect when I spend thousands of dollars just to play it. For some reason now I want that money back because I feel being ripped by GREE. And I think Im not alone.

Lurker
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by Ajones View Post
    How is awarding something only to sc equitable for all the other teams that completed the 11/11 streaks? All teams that completed the 11/11 streaks including sc should get an additional equivalent prize with modifer. There is a precedent for this as Gree had done it before .
    First Solemn Carnage did not get nothing awarded me and everyone in my syndicate got mysteriously kicked out and our synd dissapeared for 4 hours at 5 minutes before battle begun when we finally got our synd back nearly 4 hours after battle we faced SAS and TAW during the weekend yet we made our streaks we earned our prize nothing I repeat was given to us by Gree so please get your facts straight before speaking out that is the reason I'm speaking out for myself because we actually fought to earn ours while others got preferential treatment and didn't earned the streaks they we're awarded the prize I speak on my behalf it's a sorry day to admit how little gree cares about anyone else other than the mighty dollars of TAW

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    How much time was left? Keep in mind I have the number from other TAW members, so do be honest.
    When we commenced the fight we had 60 minutes of fighting at the end of the fight there was about zero. At best less than 5 minutes.
    Since you know so much. Name the team we were fighting and the score

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Cry more montey.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another butt hurt thread. Who gives a **** about pixels really. The winner is gree counting your dollars you foolishly spend and cry about it later. No matter how much crying you do you will keep on buying gold. The real winner is Gree and the losers are the heavy gold spenders

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie25 View Post
    First Solemn Carnage did not get nothing awarded me and everyone in my syndicate got mysteriously kicked out and our synd dissapeared for 4 hours at 5 minutes before battle begun when we finally got our synd back nearly 4 hours after battle we faced SAS and TAW during the weekend yet we made our streaks we earned our prize nothing I repeat was given to us by Gree so please get your facts straight before speaking out that is the reason I'm speaking out for myself because we actually fought to earn ours while others got preferential treatment and didn't earned the streaks they we're awarded the prize I speak on my behalf it's a sorry day to admit how little gree cares about anyone else other than the mighty dollars of TAW

Couldn't agree more. And if TAW had any honor or dignity, they would refuse the prize, acknowledge that they couldn't beat SAS head to head and didn't deserve it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The one issue everyone is happy to ignore.
    What caused the problem for the two syndicates and only 2?
    Has that problem be fixed?
    Will it happen again?
    If so should any team be compensated?
    What should happen if it was your team and it happened 1/2 or 3/4 through the battle?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Couldn't agree more. And if TAW had any honor or dignity, they would refuse the prize, acknowledge that they couldn't beat SAS head to head and didn't deserve it.
    SAS beats taw. Taw beats SAS.

You were lucky you only met us once during that battle

Banned
    Post Count
    That wait gets longer every time you tell that story
    The part that doesn't change? Zero compensation.

Banned
    Post Count
    SAS beats taw. Taw beats SAS.

You were lucky you only met us once during that battle
    TAW has quite a losing record head to head against SAS.